𝟎𝟑 ~ 𝐖𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

A U T H O R

A U T H O R

"Hii babygirl, we met again."

Hearing him, her blood went cold. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hey mister, are you stalking me?" She scrunched up his face at him.

"I don't do those cheap things, kiddo." He said, scoffing at her.

"Then what are you doing here, at my house, mister?" She inquired, crossing her arms.

"Alisha, who is at the door-- ohh my god you came." Yuvaan, her brother ran towards them.

"Come inside." He said, welcoming them in.

"Get aside, kiddo." Asher entered the house, slightly pushing her away, and Tom also entered the house, following his King.

"I am so happy to see you, Asher." Yuvaan gave him a friendly hug with a bright smile on his face which he returned back but with his famous cold, poker-face. Yuvaan looked at Alisha, who was looking at them in confusion.

"Oh, Princess, meet Mr. Asher Valentino, my best friend from Italy." He introduced him to her as she sneaked a glance up to Asher, biting down on her bottom lip and forcing a smile at him.

"And Asher she is--"

"I know she is your little sister, Alisha Singhania. You always chanted her name on phone while talking with me." She looked at him immediately, and saw him already looking at her with his blank face.

"Okay, Princess, show them the guest room, meanwhile I will reheat the food again." Yuvaan walked out from there, leaving them alone.

"Your room is on the left corner this way.'' She said to Tom, pointing her index finger in that direction. Tom picked up his luggage and went into his room. Then She looked at Asher.

"And you, mister, come with me upstairs." She climbed on the stairs, without waiting for him. He followed her from behind with his luggage. Then she stopped in front of a brown wooden door.

"This is your room and this room, beside you is mine. If you need anything, don't disturb me, do it on your own." She turned towards him with a sarcastic smile on her face. Then she walked down the stairs without waiting for a reply.

"Such a mannerless kiddo, she is." Asher muttered, shaking his head in displease.

She was chatting with her best friend when her brother called her from the dining room.

"Princess, go call Asher downstairs. I will call Tom." Yuvaan spoke while arranging the plates perfectly on their places.

"Can't you go and call him?" She beamed at him with a boring face. But he didn't say anything, making her groan in annoyance. She stomped her feet on the floor and went upstairs to call him. She climbed the stairs and stood in front of his room. She knocked on the door but didn't get any response from inside. She saw the door was slightly open, so she peeked inside the room but immediately regretted her decision as she saw his shirtless bareback. He was talking on the phone with someone.