𝟏𝟎 ~ 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

100k special chapter babygirls~Lob you you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Lob you you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘

A U T H O R

As the afternoon sunlight streamed through the curtains, Alisha found herself lost in the pages of her favourite book, the day unfolding in tranquillity. Suddenly, the tranquillity was shattered by the booming voice of Yuvaan, interrupting her blissful solitude with news of a business party. I was spending her day happily but no. He doesn't want to leave her at home alone, so she has to go with him. Now she is getting ready. Setting aside her book, she began the arduous task of preparing for the evening ahead.

Her party look is glamorous yet sophisticated. Her party dress is a knee-length, off-the-shoulder black gown with delicate lace detailing along the neckline and sleeves, subtle shimmer detailing. The dress hugs her curves elegantly, accentuating her silhouette. She accessories with a silver pendant necklace that complements the dress detailing and adds a touch of sparkle with a statement cuff bracelet. Her makeup is flawless, with a smokey eye, defined brows, and a hint of blush to highlight her cheekbones. Her hair is styled in loose waves cascading down her shoulders, and she opted for a bold red lip to add a pop of colour to her ensemble. She opted for sleek, pointed-toe black heels that elongate her legs, and she carried a small clutch with metallic accents to complete her ensemble.

After getting ready, she stepped down the stairs and saw Yuvaan waiting for her, sitting on the couch. Yuvaan wore a black three piece suit with a shining Rolex and gold wristlet on his hand. Hearing her heel clicking sound, he looked towards her. She thought he would compliment her, but his next words left her dumbfounded.

"Walk fast, you little turtle. We don't have a whole day." A sad pout formed on her lips, hearing him.

"You know I am not feeling like going there. What if something happens to me there?" She asked him, making him walk towards her.

"Nothing will happen to you, I will be there sticking with you like glue." Yuvaan wrapped his arms around her shoulder and gave her a bright smile, making her relieved a bit.

Deep down, he had a bad feeling, like something is going to happen with her. So he is trying to keep in touch with her. Shrugging the unwanted thoughts Yuvaan looked at her.

"Let's go, we are getting late." Yuvaan held her hand and made their way outside.

"Yeah, otherwise I will not be able to eat anything." Alisha said, getting into the car.

Time Skip

The car stopped in front of a huge luxurious building, shining in the lights. As Alisha enters the official party venue with Yuvaan, they're greeted by the sight of impeccably dressed guests mingling in small groups, engaged in sophisticated conversations. The atmosphere is one of elegance and professionalism, with a sense of importance hanging in the air. Soft instrumental music fills the space, providing a sophisticated backdrop to the evening's proceedings. An elegant ballroom adorned with grand chandeliers, casting a soft, golden glow over the room. The walls are draped with luxurious fabrics in rich hues, adding a touch of sophistication to the ambiance. Round tables covered in crisp white linens are arranged meticulously, each adorned with exquisite floral centrepieces and delicate china. Guests are dressed in their finest attire, gliding across the polished dance floor in a graceful waltz. A stage at one end of the room is adorned with velvet curtains, where dignitaries and speakers deliver speeches with eloquence and gravitas. Waitstaff move effortlessly through the crowd, offering trays of hors d'oeuvres and flutes of champagne.