𝟎𝟕 ~ 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭

A U T H O R

A U T H O R

After the college drama Ruhi, Alisha went straight home with Tom and Asher, Yuvaan went to the airport. Four black cars stopped in front of the runway. Men in black suits came out from the cars and stood in a line with their attentive gaze. A man opened the door, and both of them got down from the car. They made their way to the private jet.

"Tell the Pilot to take off immediately." Yuvaan said, stepping in the jet.

"Everything is ready, boss. The pilot is waiting for your arrival." Yuvaan nodded his head, while taking the seat opposite to Asher.

"A long way to go." Asher cracked his neck, while taking off his coat and opening the two buttons of his black shirt.

"Did you inform them of our sudden arrival?" Yuvaan asked Asher, who looked up from his laptop and gave him a smirk.

"Nope...I didn't. It will be fun to see their colour changing face like a Chameleon." Yuvaan also smirked, hearing him.

Seven hours later

Five cars raced across the road in the middle of the woods. Their car was in the front, and the remaining cars were following him behind. The more time passed, the deeper they went into the woods near their hidden territory. A huge part of the dense jungle was owned by them, where they had built their hidden empire from the world. This place is surrounded by all kinds of digital security systems, making the whole place safe from outsiders. Even the Police can't enter into their property without a permission letter. After passing through three gates, they were waiting in front of the last huge black gate to open. Countless guards were surrounding the whole area. The guard on the gate quickly pressed the button to open the door. The huge gate opened, revealing a huge luxurious mansion. Everyone was shocked to see Yuvaan after many years.

As soon as Yuvaan and Asher entered the living room, Louise came running towards them.

"Bosses, welcome back. Especially you Yuvaan Boss." Louise greeted them, while giving them a genuine smile.

"It's been a long time, Louise. How are you man?" Yuvaan asked, patting his back.

"Good because of you and Asher boss." Yuvaan nodded at him.

"Yuvaan Brotherrrrrrrrr!" Their attention went to the person, who shouted from the stairs, coming downstairs like a monkey. He ran towards Yuvaan, engulfing him in a tight brotherly hug.

"It's been years, Yuvaan Brother, I haven't seen you." Jayden said, breaking the hug.

"Good to see you as a grown ass man." Yuvaan ruffled his hairs.