𝟎𝟒 ~ 𝐁𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤

A U T H O R

A U T H O R

Alisha was passing through her college campus, her backpack was hanging on her shoulder while she was carrying a notebook in her hand. As Ruhi was out of the city with her parents, that's why she had to attend the classes alone. She was walking outside of the campus when she saw a crowd outside of the campus. She ignored it at first, but when she spotted someone familiar, her eyes were about to pop out. She saw Asher's luxurious car parked there while he was leaning on the car looking dashing handsome, with black glasses covering his eyes and a shiny Rolex resting on his wrist. He had already drawn all the students' attention, with the girls busy drooling over him.

Everyone was aware who he was as he was the number one hot topic on every website, news channel. But they were astonished to see him there. Alisha didn't want anyone to know that he knew her, so she decided to take the back side door and leave from there. However, luck was not in her favour as before she could turn, he called her, catching everyone's attention.

"Hey kiddo, here." She cursed under her breath for calling her kiddo in front of everyone. She turned around to face him. He signalled her to come to him. As she had no choice, she walked to him.

"Why are you here, Mister?" She asked him, crossing her arms.

"What do you think, kiddo?" He asked, looking at her. Even under the classes, she could feel his intense stare on her.

"Probably not to come here to pick me." She said casually.

"Exactly, that is the reason." He said, making her shocked.

"Why?" She asked, scrutinising her eyes.

"Aren't you questioning too much, kiddo?" He asked, looking at her.

"I warned you not to call me kiddo." She said, angrily.

"Then should I call you kitten?" He whispered in her ear, making her stiff in her place. She blinked at him twice.

Flirty bitch.

"You....you didn't answer me." She said, pushing him away.

"It's not like I wanted to come here. It's your brother who told me to pick you from your college as he is busy." She thought something for a few seconds then nodded at him. When she felt everyone was staring and whispering about them, she pulled him with her.

"I am very happy that you came to receive me, but now let's get inside the car fast." Holding his arm, she pushed him into the car after opening the door, but he jerked her hands off.

"What is the rush?" He asked confusedly.

"You are looking so tired, waiting for me. You need to rest. Let's go home." She said and again tried to push him inside the car but he again jerked her hands off from him.