𝟎𝟖 ~ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬!!

A U T H O R

A U T H O R

"Need some help girls?"

Hearing those words, Ruhi's head shot up at them in shock. She looked at them with pleading eyes. The boy who was about to kiss Alisha looked at them.

"Ohh look boys, their saviours came to save them." The boy mocked them, laughing.

"Why don't you leave the girls alone?" Asher stepped forward.

"Mind your own business, man." The boy said defiantly.

"And they are my business." Yuvaan spoke darkly this time.

"You two think you're tough, huh? Think you can mess with me?" The boy rasped angrily at them.

"We don't want any trouble, little boy. Just leave them." Asher stated calmly but only he knew the flame rising in him seeing him, trying to kiss her forcefully.

"I'll show you who's boss around here!" The boy didn't back down, swinging his fists wildly.

Asher dodged the boy's clumsy punch and retaliated with a swift jab to the stomach. Yuvaan stepped in, blocking the boy's next swing and delivering a powerful uppercut that sent him staggering backward.

"Had enough yet?" Yuvaan smirked at him.

"You're gonna regret that!" The boy spoke, while struggling to regain his balance.

With a roar, the boy charged again, but Asher and Yuvaan were ready. They moved in sync, trading blows with precision and coordination. Despite his bravado, the boy was no match for their skill and teamwork.

Taking the chance, Yuvaan swiftly kicked the boy in the legs, making him kneel down, and punched him in the face, causing his lips to bleed. Asher grabbed a wine bottle and broke it in half, smashing it onto the bar counter. Holding the boy's hair in his grasp, Asher put the glass bottle's sharp edge on his neck, causing his friends to freak out.

"Leave them!" Asher pushed the sharp glass edge to his throat more, causing it to bleed. His friends immediately left the girls. Alisha, being drunk, stumbled on her feet, when Yuvaan quickly caught her.

"Oh bRothEr- uupss sOwwy." Alisha said cutely, as she hiccuped, pressing her hands on her mouth to prevent the hiccups.

"I will take your class tomorrow for sure." Yuvaan spoke frustratingly.

Asher left the boy, while he ran away with his friends to save their dear life. Yuvaan walked away from there with Alisha, who was stumbling on her feets, and Ruhi followed them quietly.

"Tom, I want that boy in the basement." Asher ordered him and Tom gave him a brief nod.

"Asher, drive the car." Yuvaan said, throwing the car key at him. They all settled in the car, and Asher started the car. Yuvaan looked at scaredy cat who was sitting beside his sister with her head down. A deep sigh left from his lips, and he turned his head towards the window.