𝟎𝟗 ~ 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫

A U T H O R

A U T H O R

It’s a nice evening and the Singhania siblings stroll into the bustling aisles of the conventional store, Alisha’s eyes lighting up at the sight of colourful displays of bakery products.

"Wow, look at all these ingredients! I can't wait to start baking our cake." Alisha exclaimed, looking at the products. Yuvaan looked at his sister with a smile on his face.

"Me too! Let's make it the best cake ever." Yuvaan grinned, scanning the shelves

They gathered flour, sugar, eggs, milk and other essentials, loading their cart with care.

"Do you think we should add these to the mix?" Alisha picked up a bag of chocolate chips, holding it up to Yuvaan.

"Definitely! Chocolate chips will take our cake to the next level." Yuvaan nodded enthusiastically.

As they moved through the store, Alisha spotted a few fresh types of berries. "Brother, let's grab some berries and decorate the top!"

"Good call, princess. Our cake will look so fancy." Yuvaan agreed, adding them to the cart.

With their cart filled with ingredients and excitement, they made their way to the checkout. After paying the bill they made their way to the parking lot.

Alisha turned to Yuvaan, getting into the car, a wide smile on her face. "I can't wait to get home and start baking the cake."

Yuvaan grinned back, seeing his sister’s excitement.

   -    -     -

At Home

“Ms. Agnihotri, don't spill the chocolate ganache, they are expensive!! Hey Ali, you little thief stop eating the berries!! Oh God, it's so messy! Why are you two creating a mess in my kitchen!” Yuvaan yelled, frustrated, whipping the cream with a beater, while Ruhi and Alisha laughed at him nervously.

“As the idea was Alisha yours, you are gonna clean the kitchen after this.” Yuvaan hissed, looking at the mess. He was excited to bake a cake with her sister, but now he regrets the decision.

“I smell something burning.” Ruhi suddenly said. She was right. They sniffed around until they remembered.

“ALI, THE CAKE!!” The duo went crazy while Yuvaan was trying to save the burning cake, taking it out from the microwave.

“It’s not that burned. We have to just cut off the top of the cake.” Yuvaan said, grabbing a cake knife in his hand, from the kitchen counter.

After cutting the top of the cake, Alisha literally snatched the cake from him and placed it on the cake spinner. Then Ruhi layered the whipped cream on the cake and poured the chocolate ganache on it. Alisha grabbed the leftover berries and decorated it on the top of the cake.