Chapter Two

Every year we would drive up to Melanie's and spend the entire summer there until school was bound to start again.

When Melanie and Paul got married they bought a beautiful beach house which was more like a mansion that layed right infront of the beach. They had trouble having kids and ultimately decided to adopt. Zaina and Zane were the first adoptees and were twins. Next was Jeremiah. And lastly Sophie and Stephan who were also twins.

I loved my summers here.

Now I hated everything about this place. She was everywhere.

"Wake up." Koen says shaking my leg. "I'm up." I snap sitting up. The tall white gates greet me and that comfort and excitement I was usually greeted with didn't greet me now.

"Everyone is so excited." Melanie smiles as she parks the car.

I step out and the salty breeze instantly welcomed me back. At least something felt familiar.

"They're here!" Melanie yells excitedly running inside.

Jeremiah was the first to come out. He was much taller now. "Sere bear is that you?" He gasps. "Hi Jere." I giggle wrapping my arms around him. "I can't believe you're back." He laughs twirling me around. "Stop flirting with my sister." Koen laughs. "Koen!" Jeremiah screams laughing. "Seren!" Sophie yells. She practically jumps into my arms. "I've missed you so much!" I yell. "Holy shit Seren! What the fuck! You didn't call or text me." She says. "I know, i'm sorry." I tell her. "I'm glad you're home." She grins hugging me again. "Is that Seren?" Zane laughs.

Time was bound to stop. I always had a crush on Zane but he looked a lot different now. "This feels like a fever dream." He laughs hugging me. "Hi Zane." I giggle. "You changed a lot." He smiles twirling me around. "By that he means you lost the braces and have boobs now." Jeremiah jokes. "Jere I see you grew into that flabby stomach of yours." I smile sweetly and everyone laughs. "You've always been beautiful babe but damn." Zane says. "When Zane and Stephan heard you were coming they ran to the gym." Sophie giggles. "Talking about me already?" Stephan laughs.

Stephan. The only other boy i've ever loved. "Hi!" I giggle jumping into his arms. "Sere bear you are gorgeous." He laughs. "I missed you too." I smile. "Pigsss, hi Seren!" Zaina says wrapping her arms around me. "Zaina! Now I feel better. I missed you guys so much." I frown. "We missed you too. But now we have years and years of memories to make." Sophie jumps up and down excitedly.

"Okay you guys, let them settle in. Girls why don't you show Seren to her bedroom and boys show Koen to his." Melanie says. "We did some remodeling. You're room is Koen's old room." Sophie says. "Yeah the only downside is you might be sharing both bathrooms with Stephan and Zane." Zaina adds. I raise an eyebrow. "I know we're sorry. Our grandparents visit during the summer time now so we had to turn two bedrooms into guest rooms." Sophie huffs. "It's okay. I appreciate the effort." I smile. "Close your eyes." Zaina grins. I close my eyes and they lead me inside. "Open!" Sophie cheers.

I drop my jaw. My room was totally different prior to my old one. The walls were a gorgeous lavender and there was a massive white canopy bed. There was a huge white and purple flower printed rug and the most gorgeous crystal vanity. "You guys!" I gasp. "Do you love it? We fully stocked your closet and vanity. We didn't get your TV yet but Paul set up a projector for you to use." Sophie says. I peer into the closet still gawking. "I love it." I say hugging them both. I had a balcony in my room this time. I push open the glass doors and am welcomed with a beautiful view of the beach. "I love you guys." I smile. "We love you! I'm so happy you like it." Zaina grins.

"What do you think?" Melanie smiles from the doorway. "Thank you Mel." I respond hugging her tightly. "Girls, why don't you give us a moment." Melanie smiles. The girls leave and she joins me out on the balcony. "Seren! Koen! If you can hear me get your suits on!" Jeremiah yells and I laugh. "I see my boys are already showing off." Melanie smiles. I follow her gaze down below where Stephan and Zane are flexing. "They're just excited." I smile. "Okay. My boys have been in love with you since you all were little. I know it and you know it." She scoffs. "I'm sure they just see me like a little sister." I defend them. "I know it and you know it honey. Your mother and I always said you were destined for one of my boys." She smiles wrapping her arm around me.

I glance between both boys and it hits me that Melanie is right. What the actual fuck was I going to do.