Chapter Eleven: Zane's P.O.V

"I swear I could kill her sometimes." Koen says pacing around the room. "Maybe she's with your dad." I say. "Seren wouldn't voluntarily leave with my dad without saying anything." Koen rolls his eyes. "Well have you called him?" I snap. "Fuck off Zane. What did you tell her? She hasn't been home all day and night and Seren wouldn't just up and leave unless she was really upset." He yells. "Enough both of you. Stop pointing fucking fingers." Stephan says. "Well to answer your question I didn't tell her shit. She went to bed without saying a word and then practically dumped my ass." I say. "Is Seren with you?" Koen says into the phone. "No, dad I don't give two fucks about where you are yes or no?" Koen asks. A second later he tosses his phone onto the bed. "Told you she isn't with my dad." He says.

"Well Seren doesn't have any other friends." Jeremiah says. "What about Austin?" Gavin asks. "Gavin give me your phone." I demand. He hands me his phone and I call Austin.

"Austin's phone." He says flatly. "Austin it's Zane do you know where Seren is?" I ask. "Seren? Yeah she's at my house." He says. "She's at your house?" I seethe. "Listen Zane I don't know what happened between you two but she's really upset. She wants space I think." He says. "Zane what the fuck did you do to Seren!" Koen yells. "Back off Koen he didn't do anything." Jeremiah says pushing him away. "Austin can you just put her on the phone." I plead. "She's sleeping." He answers. "Well wake her up or give me the fucking address so I can come get her." I yell. "Zane, she really doesn't want to talk to you. I have to respect that okay?" He says. "Austin you don't even fucking know her." I breath. "Sorry Zane." He says and the call ends. "Fuck!" I scream throwing the phone across the room. "Break it why don't you." Gavin mutters. "Gavin don't you have Austin's address?" Sophie asks. "No babe." He answers. "How the fuck do you not know his address." I ask. "Because he's a drug dealer. You think he goes around giving it out?" Gavin rolls his eyes. "Well clearly he gave it to Seren. I swear to god he better not fucking touch her or do anything to her, I'll actually kill him." I say. "Nah bro trust me Austin is not that kind of guy. I swear it." Gavin says. "Gavin you see the way she looks no guy is fucking nice to a girl who looks like Seren." I say. "Zane just breathe she'll come around." Zaina says. "I mean seriously guys what the fuck happened? She was fine one second and next she fucking just leaves. And Koen I don't give two shits how mad at me you are I didn't do anything to her. I would never do anything to fucking hurt Seren or her feelings. I love her." I say sitting down. "I swear you three keep saying how you aren't going to let her out of your sight and this and that and now she's having sleep overs at her fucking drug dealers house." Koen laughs storming out. "Zane ignore him. I'll go calm him." Zaina says.

"Call him again Gavin." I say. He calls and hands me the phone. "Zane." Austin says. "Look i'm sorry for yelling please Austin just please let me talk to her." I beg. He sighs. "She's going's to kill me." He says. "Please." I ask. "One second." He says. The phone shuffles. "Seren?" I ask. "Zane." She breathes. "Seren, beautiful are you okay? All I want to know is if you're okay." I close my eyes. "I'm fine." She says flatly. "Seren did I do something wrong?" I ask. "No." She says. "When are you coming home?" I ask. "I don't know. Zane I'm tired." She slurs. "Are you drunk?" I ask. "Zane." She sighs. "Okay. I love you Sere put Austin back on." I say. The phone shuffles again. "Yo." He answers. "Austin why the fuck is Seren drunk at five in the morning." I breathe. "Zane I don't know. All I know is she is really upset about something okay?" He says. "Austin I swear to god you better not lay a finger on her. I want to kill you just for fucking letting her get drunk at the house of a guy I don't fucking know." I warn. "Dude no offense but I have zero interest in your girl." He replies. "Said no guy with a fucking dick ever." I spit. "Bye Zane." He says. "Wait..wait i'm sorry. Listen please just text me the address." I sigh. "One sec." He says. The phone shuffles. "Zane." Seren says. "Yes Seren." I say softly. "I'll come home." She says. "Okay. Please Sere whatever is going on we can fix. Please just come home I need you. I'm loosing my fucking shit okay Sere? I swear I'll leave you alone if that's what you want I just need to see you home in one piece. Okay?" I tremble. "Bye Zane." She whispers. "Okay she's coming home." I say wiping my eyes. "It'll be alright man." Stephan nods. "She's fine. She's coming home. You guys go to sleep i'll wait for her." I say standing up.

I head into the hallway. "Seren's coming home. I'll take care of her." I tell Koen. "Heard that before." He mutters shutting the door.

I head outside and wait on the porch until she arrives.