Chapter Six

"You bitches ready to party?" Gavin cheers as we walk in. "Where can I change?" I ask. He points to a room down the hall. I head into the room and change into a short black corset dress. I slip on my red bottoms and brush my hair out again. When I step out Jeremiah gawks. "Damn girl you look good." He says twirling me. "Thanks Jere." I bat my lashes. "You make a man go speechless everytime Sere." Zane murmurs eyeing me up and down. "Thanks handsome." I say lifting his chin. I press my lips to his briefly and pull away. "People should start arriving soon so as tradition lets take a group shot!" Gavin yells. We all cheer and take a shot. "I freaking love you guys." Stephan laughs wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yeah you guys are the best." I smile.

Hours later the house is filled to the max. "So see any cuties?" Sophie waggles her eyebrows. "A few I guess." I laugh. I bump into someone. "Sorry." I laugh. "It's okay." A boy smirks back. He had dirty blonde hair, dark green eyes and was dressed head to toe in black and leather. Typical bad boy. "I'm Seren." I slur shouting. "Austin. I can hear you by the way." He nods. "Sorry." I shout again. He rolls his eyes and I giggle. I take a long swig and pass him the bottle. Probably not the best idea to get drunk with a complete stranger. I take a big step away and he stares at me oddly. "You can relax you're not my type." He says. "Really?" I ask. "You sound happy to hear that, I take you aren't like the girls here?." He points out. "It's actually nice to hear." I say. "Don't get me wrong you're a smoke show but the whole i'm going to throw myself off a cliff vibe doesn't do it for me." He says. "I'm not going to throw myself off a cliff." I roll my eyes. "Could have fooled me." He says. "So what's your story?" I ask. "Not much to tell moved here a year ago. I don't really blend in with all this." Austin says gesturing around. "Yeah me neither." I say. "Girl you're wearing Louboutins please." He rolls his eyes. "They were a gift. My brother Koen and I just moved over here. We use to come here every summer and stay with the Moore's, now it's a permanent situation." I say grabbing the blunt from his hands. "She smokes too damn." Austin says and I laugh. "Why is it a permanent situation?" He asks. "My dads a drunk who shoots and my moms dead. The Moore's are family." I say. "Damn. Cps didn'tuy try to invade?" Austin asks. "They already have. Melanie and Paul are our god parents so it's working out I guess. I don't have to worry about this CPS shit ever again starting next year." I sigh. "That's a relief I guess. I've had my own shares." He says.

"Seren." Zane says walking up to us. He eyes Austin warily. "Hi Zane this is my friend Austin." I slur. "We're not friends." Austin says. "Seren you hang out with dealers now?" Zane raises an eyebrow. I look at Austin my eyes wide. "You're a dealer? Can we go on a run sometime? I've always wanted to experience the thrill and adrenaline of selling." I say. "Keep your voice down." Austin hisses. "Ignore her she's drunk." Zane says. "Yo Zane! Come hold the keg!" Gavin yells. "That's my cue, Seren you good?" Zane asks. "Yes don't worry my best friend will take care of me." I slur. "We're not friends." Austin says again. "You must know Zane." I say. "What gave you that impression kid?" He asks placing that blunt between his lips. "Zane would never leave me alone with a boy unless he felt i'd be safe." I say. "He your boyfriend or something?" Austin asks. "No, we're just friends." I reply. "Sure. He looks at you like you're something he's longed for all his life and finally has." Austin snorts. "It's complicated." I nod. "I don't care to know why but I assume you're going to tell me anyways." Austin says. "You know me so well." I giggle and he rolls his eyes. "Basically I grew up with Stephan, Zane and Jere. From newborns to now adults we've been family. I love Jere and he's definitely hot but he's a total man whore. And he seems to have accepted that there would never be anything more between us. I'm in love with Stephan and Zane. Always have been. I don't want to pick and hurt them. I want Zane in ways I don't want Stephan and I want Stephan in ways I don't want Zane. They're both unique and special in their own different ways, definitely hot but I don't know if I could put together my ideal partner for life it would be the both of them combined. And even then that's weird to say because Zane is my ideally perfect partner and Stephan is my ideal perfect partner." I say. "How much did you drink tonight?" Austin asks. "You see why it's complicated? I'm in love with the both of them and I can't pick." I sigh. "Okay well what do you like about Zane?" Austin asks. "Zane feels like home. He's the only person who can instantly center me back to reality and make all my worries disappear. He takes care of me and respects me. It's hard for my to put into words why I love him because I have never loved anyone like that before." I say. "Okay and Stephan?" Austin asks taking a swig of the bottle. "Stephan make me happy. I could be in a bad mood or upset and he would just be there and everything would be okay again." I smile. "Zane's your person Seren." Austin says. "How do you know that?" I reply doubtfully. "Because you said you loved Zane and not Stephan. You said more about Zane." He answers. I pursue my lips together. He was right. "Thank you Austin. This is why we're best friends you have no idea how much you just helped." I say. "Always here to help with your love triangle. Give me your phone." He instructs. I hand him my phone and he punches in what I assume is his number. "Call me if you ever feel like throwing yourself off a cliff or need a smoke." He says standing up. "Really?" I gasp. "Sure but no more freebies after this." He warns. "Bye bestfriend." I smile waving. "Get home safe kid." He rolls his eyes.

I smile to myself. I've never met anyone like Austin. He was kind. Humerous but dark. A complete mystery. Exactly the kind of friend outside of my family I needed here.

"Hey beautiful." Chad smirks approaching me. I roll my eyes and sit on the counter. I take a long swig and his eyes scan my exposed legs. "You here alone baby?" He grins placing a hand on my knee. "Don't touch me." I hiss pushing him away. "A girl who plays hard to get that's hot." He smiles. "Let's get something straight i'm not playing hard to get you just aren't my fucking type." I snap. "Come on baby you barely know me, give me a chance at least. You're just so sexy." He says. He was a complete pig. "I'm not interested." I snap taking a long swig again. He snatches the bottle from my hands and shoves a hand under my dress. "You're going to learn that girls respect me around here. I don't take no as an answer." He growls as his hands claw at my underwear.

"Get off of her!" Someone yells and within seconds Chad flies to the ground and glass breaks everywhere. "Seren are you okay?" Zane immediately turns to me. "I'm fine." I reply shaking. I yank my dress down. "What the fuck!" Chad growls. "What happened?" Koen asks running up to us. "He-his hand was up my dress." I gasp. "She asked for it. Said she wanted me to finger that pretty little pussy already because you wouldn't ." Chad laughs. Zane punches him and oohs fly around the room. "If you ever fucking touch her again I will kill you with my bare hands." He says. Jeremiah wraps his arms around my waist pulling me away. "Mad your bitch almost gave it up to me first? We all know she's just another bitch for you to get your dick wet." Chad says punching him back. "Don't ever call my girl a bitch again you fucking weirdo." Zane breaths pushing him hard. Chad stumbles back and falls onto a glass table causing more glass to shatter. "That was expensive!" Gavin cries throwing his hands in the air. "Maybe if you didn't leave your bitch unattended so much she wouldn't be walking around begging for my cock." Chad laughs again. Jeremiah steps forward but I yank him back. "Stay." I warn. Zane laughs and wipes his bloody mouth. He grabs him by the collar and punches him again. "Mark my fucking words I will kill you. Now get the fuck out." He says. "Get out!" Several people yell in unison. Once they push him out Jeremiah turns to me. "Are you okay babe?" He asks his eyes wide. "Yeah he was trying to touch me." I nod. "I'm sorry babe we left you alone." He says. "It's okay it's not your job." I nod staring at Zane. "Shows over!" Zane yells annoyed. He walks into a bathroom slamming the door behind him. "Go Sere he needs you." Jeremiah smiles softly. "Are you sure? He's really mad." I hesitate. "Sere go get your man already." He shakes me laughing. I stare at him with wide eyes. "You really don't know how much he loves you yet do you?" He says. "Zane loves me?" I ask. "Seren you are a smart girl but that was a stupid question. It is so painfully obvious now go!" He says pushing me gently.

I approach the bathroom door and knock on it gently before opening the door. "Get the fuck out!" Zane snaps. I close the door behind me and he looks up into the mirror. "Seren i'm sorry, I didn't know it was you." He says immediately washing his face. "Zane." I whisper approaching him. His hands were all cut and bloody and his lip was still bleeding. "I'm okay. Are you okay?" He asks me. "Yeah. He was trying to touch me." I nod. "I'm sorry Seren. I promise you i'm never going to let that happen again. I'm so sorry." He says wrapping his arms around me. "Are you okay?" I ask cupping his face. "I'm fine. I'd kick his ass a million times again if I could." He rolls his eyes. "Thank you Zane. For protecting me." I nod. "Seren I'll always protect you." He nods. "Zane." I sigh. "Yeah I know. You need time still." He nods stepping back. He turns towards the door. "You're just going to leave? I came in here for you Zane." I speak up. "Seren you have to be more specific. I have no idea what you want still." He sighs knitting his eyebrows together in frustration. "Zane. I want you." I say. He stares at me hard and knits his eyebrows together again.

Seconds later he presses his lips to mine. He places his hand on the small of my back pulling me as close as humanly possible. Zane knew exactly what he was doing. He knew exactly how to make time stop and to make it feel as if we were the only two people on earth. "I love you Seren." He breathes. "You love me?" I ask. "That was a stupid question. Yes I fucking love you. I've loved you all my life Seren." He says kissing me again. "I love you too." I breathe. "I want to be with you Seren. I never want to be away from you again do you understand? You are my entire life now and the thought of you ever being with anyone else makes me physically sick to my stomach okay?" He says. I nod and kiss him again. "Seren be my girlfriend until I make you my wife?" He asks.

But we both knew he wasn't asking. And we both knew there was no way I would ever say no.

"Yes." I breath.