part 2: new home

Husker stood up from his desk as he slid a signed paper over towards angel. "Sign here" husker said, tapping on the paper. Angel smirked "you already own my soul. What more do you want?" Husker sighed, "there are a few rules we are gonna go over while you are employed here" Angel smile faded, "here it comes, " he thought.  "You're free to come and go as you please. As long as you're here for your shift, you'll have an outfit for you when you stay. Nothing here is free. Everyone can look at cha. But no touching. You can fuck people on your own time. And if anyone is making you uncomfortable,  they'll be handled."

Angel blinked in disbelief, was He hearing this right? These terms were amazing, "and... that it? I don't gotta suck your dick everyday or something?" Husker raised an eyebrow, "no. God why are you like so obsessed with sex, Val told me that you were sex crazy when he bet you, but I thought he was just fucking with me." Angel dust smirked "don't ya know who I am? I'm angel dust, the famous pornstar surly you've seen my films." Husk frog blinked as he shook his head. "I don't watch porn. I'm sure you were." Husker paused as he stared at angels body. "Great.." Angel laughed as he bend over to stare at him, letting his fluffy cleavage fall into huskers view. "You know it baby, why not have a taste?" Husker rolled his eyes "not interested... though other people at this casino will be. Don't let me catch you fucking during casino hours. Got it?" Husker sounds quite serious and angel sighed "of course husky. But seriously, you don't want a quicky? Are you straight?" Angel said looking down at the cat like overlord. Husker smirked "no, I'm not, just, I've lost that part of me that would have fucked you a while ago."

*******************

Angel looked at himself in the mirror before he stepped out of the bathroom. The outfit husker had all his staff wear wasn't tight at all, didn't hug his curves and didn't even have a window for his fluffy cleavage. Angel poked his head out the bathroom and called for husker who was standing a few feet away having a drink. His ears turned first then his eyes, angel called him over. As husker entered the bathroom angel cried "this outfit is awful! It doesn't hug my ass, and there's no boob window! How am I supposed to be sexy in this?" Angel said pulling on the outfit, husker looked angel all over with his large yellow eyes. While angel fell silent as he felt husks gaze on his body. "I think you look great. Now get out there and do you damn job." Husker said while rolling his eyes. Before he left he added, "I'll order you a better outfit to your liking for tomorrow." Husker said while looking back at angel, and angel smiled back at husker.

Angel was constantly getting called over to table after table trying to get a feel or a look at the pornstar. Luckily husker called him over, allowing him to get away from the drunk idiots. Angel walked over to husks table, "yes husker?" Angel said, husk grunted and motioned to sit down at the table. Angel sat down and looked at who husk was talking to, his eyes widened when he saw vox sitting at the other end of the table. "There he is" vox's annoying glare pirced angels skin. Husker growled, "there he's here, now what do you want."  Vox smiled widely with his distinct buzzing noise that emanated from his being. "We simply want angel back! We would be in your debt and we wouldn't ask for your financial help again, I apologize profusely for Valentinos outburst. And I hope we can move on." Angel studied vox's expression,  clearly vox wasn't in power here,  husker held all the cards, but having the Vees in debt to you is a extremely powerful position. Angel looked to husker to see his reaction but was surprised to see him staring at angel.  "Well.. what do you want to do? Angel?" Husker said, with a calm low tone that resonated with angels ears. "I.. I don't want to go with you, I want to say here with husker." Angel mummbled out, staring at the table, not daring to meet husker or vox's eyes. Husker, luckily, did the rest of the talking. "Well you heard him, he wants to stay with me, so unless you wanna gamble for him, get out." Husker growled. Vox grumbled a bit before standing up, "shame, we would have made a great team you and the vees." Husker rolled his eyes, "ya bullshit, you just want my money." Vox rolled eyes flat eyes before vanishing into a bolt of electricity and zapping into the nearest security camera.

The casino was finally calming down from the Vist from vox and husker started to finally relax, sitting at the bar the bartender imp gave him his usual.  Husker nodded and tipped handsomely nodding at the imp to go home. Leaving husker alone at the bar when angel sat down next to him.  "Heyy" Angel said in a seductive tone, "hmm? What do you want? Something wrong?" Husker said, completely ignoring the tone angel had. "Ya, something is wrong. You haven't been rewarded yet for standing up for me" Angel said leaning over on the counter. Husker looked over at him with a odd expression. "No.. that.. that won't be necessary,  you are my employee and that's why I stood up for you." Husker said taking another swig of his drink. Angel rolled his eyes "so you would have done that for anyone?" Husker paused and then took another swig, "well no, because they aren't as valuable as you, you are something the vees want. And seeing how the treat you. I wasn't gonna let em take ya." Husker downed the rest of his drink before reaching behind the counter and grabbing the entire bottle. Angel laughed "so you really don't wanna fuck me? Then why are you doing any of this?" Husker spat out a bit of his drink and shook his head. "No I ain't like that. Now drop it, I don't wanna hear anymore sex talk from you." Husker said in a serious tone but he had a hint of a smile on his lips. "Whatever you say husky.." Angel Said before getting up from the bar. "And stop calling me that. You new room is right across from mine. Should have your name on it." Husker said tapping the top of his bottle with his claws. Angel smirked "ooh so close to the boss, I feel so special" husker sighed in annoyance before going back to his drinking.