part 17: The sin of Greed.

Husker growled as he ducked back under the cover his table.

"Come on out and die husker! Come on!"
Striker yelled.

Husker rolled his eyes as he kicked the table towards striker, making striker Jump over the table, dropping his guard, which husker took advantage of. Leaping forward, slamming his fist in strikers face, sending him flying back towards the wall.

Striker hit the wall, "hell of a right hook you've got old man." Striker grunted as he wiped the blood from his lip.

"Got it from my boyfriend." Husker smiled as he flexed his fists.

Striker growled as he shot his angelic pistol at husker, making husker fly up to dodge the bullets. Striker rolled his eyes, as he grabbed his lasso and pulled husker back down.

Husker yelped as he hit the ground, he struggled in the lasso. Striker laughed as be stepped husk,

"You gave me a good run! I'll admit that!" He laughed

Husker rolled his eyes as he kicked striker away, using his claws to slash through the rope.

Husker sighed as he stood up, "Whatever mammon is paying you, I can pay triple."

Striker laughed, "this really isn't about money husker. I admired you! Then you fell in love with that slut angel dust!"

Husker eyes narrowed

"Then! Suddenly, you don't care about making as much money as possible. You care only about taking care of your little slut. You've turned weak." Striker hissed

Husker wings flared in anger,

"You dare call me weak?! I killed Valentino, I beat the Vs single handedly. I'm friends with the fucking radio demon. I hold emence power in my hands." Husker said

Striker laughed harder, "and your still weak! Because you only killed Val, because he took your slut! You aren't making power plays for yourself!"

Husker was tired of strikers voice, he yelled as he laughed himself at striker, knocking them both to the ground.

Striker yelped as he felt husker fist hit is face, leaving a burning sensation from the angelic brass knuckles.

"You."

Huskers fist slammed into strikers face,

"Don't."

Again huskers fist clashed into the assassins face, knocking teeth out.

"Talk about."

Husker wings flared as he flexed his fist in rage.

"My boyfriend!"

Striker coughed up blood as huskers fist slammed into strikers chest. Husker could feel the imps ribs cracking under his fist.

"Haha." Striker laughed, "you've only proven my point. You only did that, after I insulted angel. You-" Striker coughed out blood, "you really are weak."

Husker growled, "where is mammon."

Striker looked at him confused, "now you think you have the power to kill a fucking sin? You are so delusional. "

Husker grabbed strikers shirt pulling him off the ground, "where. Is he."

"He's at his massive casino, circus thing in the center of greed. God it should be obvious. " Striker spat

Husker let him go, letting his fall to the ground.

"You're a bad assassin." Husker rolled his eyes

"Your still gonna die, by mammon, or me. Either way, I win." Striker smiled