part 10: a familiar face

Husker smiled at angel as he ordered another drink.

"Ya know legs. You should really lay off the drink, I'll may have to start charging ya for it." Husker said, sliding angel a drink.

The casino was quite busy today, every table was full, the floor was full of money hungry sinners trying to win big.

Angel rolled his eyes at huskers comment, "I'll pay you husky... in a different way.." Angel slid his finger over the rim of his drink.

Husker rolled his eyes, "you touched my dick like 2 days ago, is that how you intend on paying me?"

Angel pursed his lips, "maybe. If you'll let me go further..." husker smiled and shook his head

"Ya know, maybe late-" huskers response was interrupted by a high pitched voice calling his name through the crowd.

"Husker! Darling! It's been too long!"  The voice called

Angel turned to look towards the sound, "someone you know?"  Angel said, looking back towards husker.

Huskers face was cold, his eyes panicked and darting to different parts of the crowd.

"Not a friend?"  Angel asked,

"N-no." Huskers voice was small and weak, as a skinny girl busted through the crowd, her dress resembled one from the Cannibal town or whatever it was called angel didn't know.

"Husky!" The women said, huskers eyes darted to angel, his hands shaking he waved at the woman who sat at the bar a few stools down from angel.

"Hello.. Elizabeth." Husker grumbled out. Not even staring at her, looking at the bar table.

Elizabeth laughed,  "is that a way to greet an old pal? Husky darling, come on now!"

Husker growled in frustration as he finally looked up at her, "what do you want."

The woman's eyes narrowed though her smile never wavered. "Straight to the point are we? Well I'll keep it short, according to our divorce agreement, I own half of your assets, and when I heard of your little casino, I knew i had to come in a cash out!"

Angels eyes widened as his eyes darted from husker to his woman. Husker slammed the table, "bullshit. You already took half my money from when we were alive, plus we weren't married in hell. So that contract don't mean shit"

The woman smile widened and put the document on the bar as she tapped the print. "Look his kitty."

Husker growled even more at the use of angels nickname for him but looked at the document. "The fuck?"

Husker grabbed the document and read it. "Hereby Elizabeth is entitled to half of huskers assets in life AND AFTERLIFE?" Husker yelled in confusion.

"This is completely bullshit! You can't do shit if I say no. Ima fuckin overlord." Husker  said shoving the document back in Elizabeth's face.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "listen. If I go back to Rosie. And she finds out you said no to a signed document, there'll be hell to pay, you know how Rosie is so close to alastor, I wouldn't want to..  hurt yalls relations."

Husker narrowed his eyes, she was right, Rosie was annoying idiotic when it came to these types of issues. But surly it wouldn't be a big enough issue to get alastor involved.

"What do you want." Husker growled

"50 mil!" Elizabeth said expecting to get a reaction, but her smile wavered when Husker didn't react, simply flipping her off and laughed,

"Your an actual idiot if you think that's happening." Husker said

"Oh please you have more than enough money, everyone saw you taking that whore of yours to that big fancy restaurant a few months ago" Elizabeth said side eyeing angel. Who also flipped her off.