epilogue part 2: Rematch

Husker grumbled to himself as he watched the massive casino play out.  It had been a few weeks since his fight with that snake fuck, but now he was rebuilding his casino. Using workers from beelzebub, the construction was going smoothly, though annoyingly, the construction interfered with a small strip of Vox tech territory.

Meaning.. husker had to negotiate for the small strip of land from his old enemy.

Husker growled to himself, cursing to himself as he entered the mega structure that was Vox tower.

*********************************

"AH! Husker! My greediness! How is my favorite cat doing?" Vox laughed loudly as his eyes narrowed

"Cut the shit vox. I'm here for territorial disputes. Nothing more" Husker growled as he stood a few feet from Vox, who was sitting at his desk.

They were the only two in the room and that fact made Husker slightly uncomfortable, but he didn't know why.

"You're here for territory?! Haha! Well, aren't you a greedy one! You have the entire ring of Greed to play with! And you want some of my territory in pride?" Vox smiled widened but his fingers tapping on his wooden table quickened with annoyance.

Husker rolled his eyes, "its a technicality. I'm rebuilding my casino in pride after that snake fuck destroyed it. And you own a single street which I need to complete my casino. So I'm here to negotiate for it."

Vox smile glitched for a moment as he stood up from his desk. "What are you willing to give?"

Husker rolled his eyes,  "hard cash,"

Vox laughed and spat at that idea, "cash? Husker please, I'm not a sinner. I have cash.  How about a favor?"

Husker didn't like the sound of that.

"Nope. Not happening, your taking the money, and I'm taking the street." Husker slammed about a billion dollars onto voxs desk

Vox eyes darted to the cash for a second then back to husker.

"Nope, I don't want it" Vox fake smile was becoming faker by the moment.

"Too bad. Your taken it. Because I've already scheduled my workers to build on your street." Husker smirked

Voxs eyes widened with surprise. "You prick! Why even come here at all if you already took over my territory?!"

Husker shrugged, "gesture of good will. But then again, I couldn't give a shit about you or the what's left of the Vs."

Vox pushed his table out of the way and walked close to husker, voxs screen was inches from huskers nose.

"You really wanna test Me today kitty?" Vox said through gritted teeth.

Husker smiled "I th-"

husker was cut off by a blue claw slashing across his face, causing husker to stagger, holding his new bleeding face in pain.

"Fuck!" Husker yelped. Before husker could recover he felt a cord wrap around his neck and lift him off the ground.

Vox sighed, "you defeated a sin? I still can't belive Val let himself be taken down by a low life like you"

Voxs cord tighted around huskers throat.

Husker coughed, a smile forming on his face.

"Angel dust chokes me harder."

Vox's eyes narrowed in poorly hid disgust as he threw husker against a wall.

Husker laughed as he hit the wall, loosing the cord around his throat. Allowing him to grab it and pull it off of him.