part 20: anthony and husker

As angel got ready for his date with husker, he thought back to their first date. Angel smiled in the mirror thinking about the limo they went in, the heavy blush husker had when he asked a sexual question.

Angel put a pin in his hair to shift it back, forcing it into a nice ponytail look.
Angels dress was extremely sparkly, a bright orange dress, going down to his ankles, with many bracelets and a single beautiful necklace adorning his person.

********

Husker sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror, he slicked his hair back with a comb before putting on his tie.

He needed this night to be perfect, no fuck ups, no yelling, no blood.

Huskers outfit was a single color dark suit with white undershirt, his wings had some trinkets on them. Rings around the tips and ends to make his wings more flashy and cool.

He applied his makeup to make his bags fully go away, before stepping out into the hallway.

Husker gasped softly as he saw angel waiting for him in the hallway. He was using a pocket mirror to check his hair.

Husker could feel his heart beating out of his chest as he approached angel.

Angels eyes flicked to husker as he closed his pocket,

"Heya whiskers~" Angels silky smooth voice kissed huskers ears.

Husker couldn't help but smile at angels voice,

"Hey beautiful, you ready?" Husker asked

Angel nodded as he took huskers arm as he led angel to a limo.

Husker opened up the door for him, which angel smiled and entered into the car. And husker followed suit.

"This reminds me of our first date" Husker laughed

Angel nodded, "I remember, I had to guilt trip you into taking me."

Husker rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't say guilt trip.."

Angel playfully pushed husker,

"So how's the sin shit feeling, we.. haven't gotten to talk much" Angel asked

Husker sighed, "its... different, I never thought I'd be here, let alone a sin, I feel.. greatful"

Angel smiled softly at the sin, " I'm greatful too"

Husker raised an eyebrow, "why?"

Angels eyes lowers seductively, "I get to see you all nice and tidy."

Husker shuttered as he felt angels finger trace down his arm.

Husker cracked a smile through the blush forming on his face, "and I get to see all of you"

Angels jolted as he felt huskers claw on his thigh,

Husker smiled mischievously as he drew close to angel. Whispering in his ear.

"Don't tempt Me legs, let's try to get to the dinner before I tear that dress off you." Husker said smiling licking his lips.

Angel blushed hard as he looked away, "you say that, and yet, I think I want you to" Angel blushed

Husker pecked angel on the cheek and sat back down in the limo seat.

Husker felt the limo stop, "we are here" husker said, opening the door and helping angel out of the car.

"You know you could have just teleported us here." Angel laughed

"Ya but it's more romantic in a limo." Husker said holding onto angels hand.