part 11: a certain time of year

Husk tapped the table with his claw, his eyes shifting uncomfortably with the ticking of the clock. His eyes fell on a calender, with a big date circled on it. The start of his heat. He didn't understand hell logic at all, male cats aren't even suppose to have heat cycles. Let alone ones so strong.

Every other year he had been single in hell. He lock his door and wear himself out on his own. But this year he had angel.  His mind wandered off thinking about angel, how soft his fur was, his beautiful eyes, his chest. The blush on huskers face continued to grow. He was definitely in heat.

His thoughts were cut short by angel dust knocking on his door. "Husk? Hey, you've been in your room all morning.  You ok? Need help getting undressed?"

Husker could hear angels teasing tone through the door, but huskers mind only filled with fantasies of angel actually doing that. He pinched the bridge of hjs nose as he sighed.

"No angel im.. I'm fine" Husker called from the safety of his room.

"The imps down there are saying that you're in heat right now... is that true?" Angel asked

Husker sighed, "damn it. Ya. I'm in heat, I can't be in public. Or around you."

Husker could practically hear angels excitement on the other side of the door.

"Why not husky? It's my job to take care of you." Angel asked

Husker growled at himself, he should have taken a vacation away from the casino while his body did this.

"Nope, cuz if you walk in here, we are gonna do it. And tha-" huskers eyes widened as angels foot smashed the door in.

"Hey toots!" Angel said, quietly closing the door behind him

"Did you just kick down my door?" Husker asked

"On accident." Angel said, making a scouts honors salute.

Husker sighed and looked away from angel. "You need to leave before you, or I do something dumb."

"Sex ain't dumb husky, its... art! And well, I wanna paint" Angel teased as he sat on the bed beside husker.

"But if you mean it, I'll leave." Angel relented

Husker looked over at him, letting his eyes peer at his body, and face. "You...can stay, just don't start anything."

Angel raised an eyebrow, "Whatever you want baby"

Angels breath tickled husks inner ear, and sent shivers running threw his wings.

"So uh, what are you thinking about?"
Husker asked, trying to change the subject

"What I'm gonna do to ya." Angel said back teasingly.

Huskers face became red, and his hands immediately grabbed a pillow to hide his incoming hard on.

"Angel, I'm doin my best to hold back here, and it's getting harder" Husker confessed.

"Which part?" Angel asked innocently as his palm pressed against the pillow that husker was using to hide his crotch.

A low growl iminated from huskers voice , as he closed his eyes. "....fuck it. Go lock the door."

********************************

(Smut time. For real)

Angel had never run so fast to a door and back. Angel was used to sex, but sex with husker? That was a fantasy in itself.

"You really ok with me?" Husker asked looking away from angels intense gaze.

"If I wasn't, i wouldnt have locked the door." Angel said his hand resting on huskers thighs his fingers prodding at the pillow still on huskers lap.