epilogue part 1: Sir pentous

this epilogue will cover the years in-between chapters 17 and 18. And will look at Huskers rise to power as the new Sin of Greed.
******************************

Husker sat at his casinos bar, his lover angel was being the bartender for once, leaning lazily over the bar as the couple watched patrons stroll in.

It had been a few weeks since no. F. My l, and Huskers rise to power, but in everyone's eyes husker was still a overlord. And the ring of Greed was In complete chaos. Without a powerful sin keeping the balance of power there in check, travel between pride and greed became possible, and overlords started to flood into greed, hoping to overpower and take over the new land.

Husker has heard of rumors of overlords challenging sins ever sense he fell Mammon, but husker himself hasn't been challenged for his position as of yet. Thought he could feel Mammons power flowing freely through him.

Angel yawned "this place is so boring! Ever since you became a big shot no one tries anything anymore!"

Husker smirked looking at him, "what? You want something to happen?"

Angel shrugged, "maybe I just wanna see you in action"

Husker rolled his eyes, "you got plenty of that the other night"

Angel smirked mischievously, "and I'm still sore.."

Husker pinched his arm "I shouldn't have brought it up." He said with a smile creeping onto his face.

The day was going smoothly, sinners of all types came and went, even a few overlords came to congratulate Husker.

The Vs were a surprise to see, trying to get on huskers good side.

Angel smiled like an idiot when Husker flipped Vox off for selling him that shit property.

******************

Husker sighed, after about 3 hours, finally the casino slowed down, allowed angel to rest his arms from serving drinks.

Husker leaned back in his seat, taking in the relaxing silence when an explosion shook the entire building.

Husker instinctively covered angels with his wings to protect him from any falling debris falling from the hole in the casinos ceiling.

Husker peered out of the wound in his roof to see a massive blimp, with a large gun like weapon pointed straight at husker.

"God damn it!" Husker cursed as he grabbed angel and flew out of the casino just in time, as a second shot from the weapon flew through the air colliding with the walls of the casino, sending the building crashing down.

Angel was covering his ears from the noise of the blast, "Holy fuck! The casino! What's going on?!" Angel yelped as husker put him back on the ground.

Husker growled as he flew toward the blimp, crashing into the front window.

Husker was surprised to see Sir pentius, the snake steam punk overlord laughing to his minions.

"Husker! We meet again! But this time, you don't have that radio freak to help you?!" The snake demon laughed

"Do I know you?" Husker smiled,

"Wha- I fought you like.. a few weeks ago? Before Mammon fell?" Sir pentius pinched the bridge of his nose.

Husker sighed, "oh ya, your that dude with all the egg boys right?"

"Speaking of them! Get him my minions!" The snake called out the order as all the eggs in on the blimp started shooting at Husker, making the cat duck and dodge.