part 19: angel dust

Angel rubbed his eyes as he watched husker vanish off to go meet with the sins. He stretched one last time before fully getting out of bed.

These last few months have been really busy, husker had been really stressed with the responsibilities of a sin, and angel, annoyingly had been pushed to the side or made a secretary for husker.

But... angel slipped on his dress for the day, there are perks of dating a sin. Angel loved husker, with everything he had.

Angel pushed the door to huskers main gambling room open, when angel was in charge, which was often now, the feeling of the entire casino changed, people got cocky that husker wasn't there so bet more, people tried to get a quick fuck from angel because cheating was a basic common practice in hell.

Angel always kicked them out though, he may be a sinful idiot, but he doesn't cheat.

Angel smiled brightly as he passed out the cards for the table today. Alot of overlords were playing at huskers big table today.

Every demon thought they could outsmart Angel, because it's usually Husker playing, but angel had picked up on a trick or two while sitting on huskers lap.

As the game started an imp who wasn't playing start to speak to Angel.

"Hows you and Husker going? I follow your fan page on sinsagram." The imp spoke

Angel smiled at the imp. "We have a fan page? Huh..what uh, do yall post on there?"

"Oh tons of stuff, what yall do, outfits yall wear, when he's gonna propose."

Angel raised an eyebrow at the Imp

"Propose? What like.. marriage? No, husker...."

Angels voice trailed off,

"He's far to busy for something that grand."

Angels hands mindlessly flicked the cards to the players, and called out the cards, plays, ect.

The imp continued,  "we all saw how yall were before husker became a sin, it was 24/7, I mean, yall were like glue."

Angel smiled, reminiscing back to when they were first together, "ya, we were, but now, he's too busy with meetings or gambling here for me."

"Have ya talked to him about it?"  The imp asked

Angel winced, "not exactly, the only time I really get to talk to him is when he comes home at like 3 am. And he's way to tired for any talking."

"Then go with him to his meetings!" The imp suggested,

"But the casin-"  Angel started,

"Oh please, we imps have been here longer than you angel, we can hold down the fort just fine. Now go, find your man." The imp smiled,

Angel surprised by this random imps kindness, agreed.

***********************

Angel sighed as he tracked huskers phone to asmodeus's lounge, "what the fuck? Why he is still here? His meeting ending an hour ago"

Angel slowly entered the lounge to see a passed out husker, and asmodeus no were to be found.

"Oh shit! Husk-"

Asmodeus put his hand on angels mouth ,

"Shh, thus is the first time he's slept in 3 days, now quiet"

Angel pushed asmodeus's hand away, "what the fuck? No he hasn't! He slept right next to me last night!"

Asmodeus sat down and patted the seat next to him

"Let me tell you something angel, husker... he's... well... you remember his first 2 years as a sin right?

Angel nodded, with an eyebrow raised, "husker, fought alot of fuckers to get where he is today, burnt alot of bridges, hurt alot of friends."

Angel laughed, "and why don't I know any of this?"

Asmodeus's sighed, "cuz he didn't want you to be stuck in that life. Of an overlord, he.. quite frankly, wants to spoil you."

Angel smiled, "he does, alot, is that why he didn't want me to be an overlord? He's protecting me?"

Asmodeus nodded, "he lived as an overlord his whole life down here in hell, and it.. for a lack of a better word, is hell."

Angel sighed as he looked at the sleeping cat sin.

"He's stressed out of his mind, he may lay in bed with you, but he definitely isn't sleeping." Asmodeus sighed

"So he just lays awake at night?" Angel asked

Asmodeus laughed, "no no, he goes out and fights for his territory, scares off any overlords or sins trying to pick a fight. Ya know."

Angel sighed, "how am I so blind? I feel like I would know something big like this."

Asmodeus smiles, "don't take the blame, it's not your fault, if you did know he wouldn't have stopped."

Angel sighs, "well now I feel like a douche, I was getting all worked up because he weren't as close anymore and he's over here fighting in a war just so I won't have to live a life of violence. "

Asmodeus nodded, "He's a very selfless cat. Almost too selfless, he's fought off alastor, sir pentius, the Vs, hell, he's even squabbled with lucifer."

Angel sighed as he took a hand through his hair, " he needs a break"  Angel sighed

Asmodeus agreed again, "maybe you should help with that? Close down that casino for a day. And just.. take him out"

Angel laughed "like, on a date?"

Asmodeus got a amazing idea, "how about here? You'll get a candle light show, with everything you'd need for a nice date, I'll pay for everything."

Angel laughed, "you know husker can pay for anything you serve."

Asmodeus nodded, "well. He'll just have to accept my graceful offer."

***************************

Husker blinked open his eyes about 12 hours later, to see angel sitting next to him, on his phone.

Husker jolted, "what the fuck? Angel? What?-" husker blinked, realizing he had feel asleep.

"Oh shit! The casino! Th-" Angel placed a finger on huskers lips.

"Shh babe, it's ok, I've gotten everything under control." Angel said In soothing voice.

"You....you do?" Husker sounded unsure

Angel laughed, "yes you idiot! Come on. You were sleeping like a dog."

"Don't compare me to dogs, you know I don't like that." Husker growled

Angel smiled, "ya ya, your racist towards dogs, just let it out"

Husker elbowed angels arm

"I'm not racist! Shut up!" Husker laughed

Angel sighed, as he rested an hand on huskers.

"I'm really thankful for everything you do for me whiskers "

Husker blushed at his sincerity, "i-ya, of course legs, anything for you"

Angel smiled softly, "let me treat ya? A nice dinner date here?"

Huskers eyes widened,  "here?" His eyes flicked to asmodeus, who gave husker a wink

Husker looked back at angel, feeling the ring in his pocket and smiled, "how can I say no to you?"

*****************************

One more chapter!

BTW if yall want I can totally make a extra chapter or book, telling about husker battling all the overlords.