part 5: dating start!

Angel slowly woke up in huskers large brown bed. He sat up, but stopped, he slowly took in the air of the room. He had been too out of it last night to really appreciate huskers smell. It was a nice Manly  musk that overpowered angels senses, if he had been no sedated when Husker carried him up here, angel would have been dizzy from smelling husker. Angel looked around the room too, husker had many rare bottles of whiskey and a massive card collection. He had cards from every ring of hell angel got up and examined the card, they were covered in golden flakes, these obviously costed a fortune. Angel jumped when the door to the room swung open.

"Good you're up, come on." Husker said motioning for angel to follow him. Angel rubbed his eyes and followed husker out of his room.

"How'd you sleep? OK? How's that hand?" Husker said as he entered Angels room. Angel shrugged

"Meh, I slept well, my hand is doing fine, my cut is also doing really good so that's nice." Angel followed husker into angels room and gasped.

Husker had a massive pile of clothing laid out on angels bed, angel recognized some from his room at the vees tower, and others he could see the price tag on them.

"Whats all this?! Husky! Did you?" Angel was at a loss for words

Husker just smiled "yup, I had to fight tooth and nail to get these clothes back from Val, and I bought a few dresses that...I thought you like." Huskers voice trailed off as he got embarrassed at his generosity.

Husker yelped in surprise as angel wrapped all 6 arms around him and picked him up in a hug. "Oh! Thank you! thank you! Thank you!" Angel held husker for a moment before letting go and dashing to look through all the clothes. Husker took a moment to readjust himself and coughed

"your welcome, I wanted you to have options for our date. " Husker said fiddling with his watch. "Well I better go, let you...uh, get ready"  Husker moved to leave when angel stopped him, "thank you, really" Angel stared deep into huskers eyes with a softness husker hadn't seen in angel. "Its.. youre... it's ok." Husker blurted out, pushing past angel, desperately trying to hide his incoming blush.

***********************

Husker entered his with a huff, he wasn't sure what he was feeling toward angel. He looked himself in the mirror and sighed, he hadn't felt anything in years for anyone. Let alone blush at them. Huskers claws scratched his wooden table. This felt wrong, but yet he didn't want to stop, he wanted to go on this date with angel. His stomach turned at the thought of it, he was nervous.

"I'm too sober for this" Husker grunted before taking a shower and getting ready for his big date with angel dust.

Husker finally got the last of his outfit ready, his hair was slicked back with a nice expensive gel, while the Tux he was wearing was a nice fit, had a touch of red in the suit to match his dark red wings, while his tie was a black to contrast his fur. He sighed as he put on his more expensive perfume.

He exited his room and waited for angel dust in the hallway.

Angel dust was getting ready as well, this was the first time in a long time angel dust was excited to go on a date. He had put on a nice sleek golden dress that expeosed his shoulders, with long black boots to contrast the colors. He went for a normal red lipstick and a great eyeliner to make his eyes stick out. He curled his hair before finally stepping out of his room and into the hallway where he saw husker. Standing in a luxurious dark red suit, his eyes didn't have bags under them and his fur was a perfect colorful puff. Angel felt that pang of nervousness hit his chest he gulped as he stepped towards husker.

Husker blushed immensely as angel stepped out of the room, angels dress going down to his knees and his boots covering the rest of his legs, his dress hung just low enough to let all of his chest fluff fill up the dresses chest.