part 9: truth or dare

Husker sighed as he manned the bar, today was an off day for everyone. Angel was still there though sitting at the bar.

"Boring day?" Angel asked Husker, who was muttering something

"Ya, I despise these type of days, nothing to do, don't wanna get drunk, cuz tommorow is a busy day." Husker growled

"Why don't we do somethin then?"  Angel asked, smiling seductively

Husker rolled his eyes, "no thanks. I don't wanna fuck. "

"No no! Get your mind out of the gutter! Just truth or dare!" Angel laughed

Husker thought for a second before nodding. "Fine, but don't try nothing."

Angel held his hand up, "I promise"

********************

"You go first." Husker said, sitting across from angel.

"Truth or dare?" Angel asked with a large grin on his face

"Truth" Husker grin, he wasn't gonna fall for a dare, knowing angel he was gonna try to get him to do something. Thought husker admits, it's getting harder to resist angels temptations. And angel knows.

"Have ya ever thought about me when you're jerkin it?" Angel said sticking his tongue out and making a certain motion with his hand

Husker blushed and rolled his eyes, "really? Listen I won't play unless it's actual questions."

Angel laughed "that is an actual question! But fine I'll ask a different one"

Husker shook his head, "no, I'll answer that question, and ya. I do."  His eyes darting away out of embarrassment

"You do?! Welll now you've gotta tell me all about it!" Angel said leaning closer to husker

"No no, that's a different question. And it's my turn. So truth or dare?" Gently pushing angel back to his seat.

"Dare" Angel said, sticking his tongue out. Husker smirked

"I dare you..." huskers confident voice got a bit weaker, "to show me how that fluff of yours works."

Angels smile widened as he realized what husker really wanted, angel laughed and said "Ooh husky, you just wanted a better look at my babies eh?"

Huske rolled his eyes, "you say these babies' like their actual tits, but they are just hair, so how is it so.." husker cleared his throat. "Profound.."

Angel teasingly unbuttoned his shirt and allowed the rest of his fluff to poke through. "Its just hair products. Alot of em, I can't sleep on my stomach cuz it'll flatten out this baby. And the boys love these." Angel said, running his hands through his chest fur.

Husker grunted in jealously, as much as angel showed off, he didn't like other men looking at him. "Well that answers my question, you can uh, button up your shirt...if ya want." Husker said, seeking glances at angel every once in a while.

Angel smiled as he shook his head, "I'll think ill keep it like this husky, sense your so..interested." Angel said.

Husker grunted in annoyance, "Truth or dare." Angel asked

"Dare."

"Down this whole bottle of booze." Angel said Slapping some of the good shit on the bar. Huskers eyes widened

"Holy shit, is that fucking John Paulette requiem wine?" Husker grabbed the wine out of angels hands.

"Where'd you get it?" Husker said looking at the bottle.