𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 & 𝕋𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥🥀

For the first time in what seemed to be forever, you decided to take a rest, even more surprising that you managed to quickly fall asleep

Your eyes slowly fluttered open to find yourself in a maze-like garden. You felt awake, yet at the same time...not.

Cards with faces, legs, and arms suddenly appeared in a rushed manner. They were carrying buckets filled with red paint and paintbrushes dripping with it. Probably the only color in this black and white dream. "Hurry up and paint those roses red! Slather them quickly, as aforesaid! Hurry, hurry! There are still roses left to paint!" The cards hurriedly dipped their paintbrushes in the bucket, taking a handful of red paint and applying it to the white roses.

A girl began approaching them, tilting her head to the side. "Why are you painting these white roses red?" She curiously asked the question you had in your mind.

"Huh?" A few cards turned their head towards the girl with raised brows.

"Why, you ask? It's quite simple. We planted the wrong color, you see." "The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white, we'll lose our heads!" Their tones had a hint of fret as they whispered.

"Goodness!" The girl exclaimed, grasping her own neck. She began walking towards the next tree. A card on a ladder was performing the same action- color white roses red. "And so, we're painting the roses red."

Your vision began to distort as your surroundings become blurred. It appears you were shifted to another, different dream. Pitch black was all you saw.

"Oh, why if it isn't a little girl?" A sweet voice caused your head to turn around and see a large lady, raven hair styled to a bun, wearing a royal black and red colored dress with gold accent and trims, as well as a crown. She stood mightily and stern.

"I... Well, yes and-"

The queen's demeanor instantly changed. "Look up. Speak nicely. And turn out your toes!" She firmly instructed you, or more like demanded. You promptly fixed your composure and decided to follow. "Curtsy. Open your mouth a little wider. And always say "yes, your majesty!"" She commanded, mimicking a curtsy and anticipating for you to follow.

You took a deep breath and curtsied. You had your head low as you closed you eyes. "Yes, your majesty!" She seemed pleased enough with your compliance, giving a light pat on your head. You slightly glanced up at her and realized she was one of the Great Seven, The Queen of Hearts!

"Now, dear. I need to command you to prove just how much you are capable of, or IT'S OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" The queen pointed the heart-shaped fan she was holding towards your neck. You flinched at her loud tone and sweat dropped a bit.

"Your majesty, I beg your pardon...?" You straightened yourself up from the curtsy and folded your hands behind your back.

The queen retracted the heart fan from you and fanned herself. "Just be on guard and don't dare break any rules. That is all I can say and tell you. Will I be able to count on your, dear?" She batted her lashes at you before furrowing her brows again. "I highly expect good action and performances from you. Oh! Also, look forward to a reward once you've succeeded and if I am satisfied. Little girls love rewards, don't they? So, don't fail the queen!"