𝕆𝕨𝕟 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 & 𝕁𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 (7)

Meanwhile with you, after Crowley had gave you the directions as to where the school's infirmary was located, you were able to easily escape his sight

Meanwhile with you, after Crowley had gave you the directions as to where the school's infirmary was located, you were able to easily escape his sight. He didn't seem much concerned nor questioned you, so you took the chance once he had left you alone. You did follow his directions and soon found a door with the sign "Infirmary." Although you continued to walk forward instead. You had different intentions of your own. It wasn't your initial intention to lie, but when given the chance, you had to take what you could.

You found your way towards the library. You had expected to find information there, topics concerning this world. You didn't like not knowing what was going on, and you loathed the feeling of being helpless. You were determined to learn more about this world from the very moment you had realized you were spawned in it against your will. You only hoped you that the execution was successful and Fontaine had been saved...even if you were somewhat "alive."

You slyly entered the library. The very first thing you did was scavenge through bookshelf after bookshelf to find a book deemed most useful. After some time of careful searching, your hands and eyes landed on a thick, large book with the title "Twisted Wonderland." It piqued your interest. You flipped through where the contents of the book was, and it had contained enough information you needed. Topics regarding all the different types of magic, history and theories of how this land supposedly began, tales about the well-known Great Seven, overblot...? etc.
You closed the book and tucked it away for now. Fortunately, your hydro powers proved useful once more as you made the book form into small droplets before those evaporated in to thin air.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

You somehow found yourself wandering around the school's Courtyard. Your observant gaze darted around the scenery. As you continue walking around, you heard soft "meowing" sounds. Glancing down, you see a cat idly approaching you. As the feline got closer, it lightly brushed its body against your leg. You felt a small smile appear on your lips. You slowly knelt down and gently rubbed its head while it slowly leaned against your touch. Your gaze softened a bit at the sight.

After a little while, you heard a bit of whirring noises which made you slowly leave your trance and look towards where the sound was. You noticed a floating tablet, very similar to the one in the previous orientation, floating behind a tree, hiding itself yet peeking at you, or rather, the cat.
You pondered for a little while before deciding to carefully carry the cat onto your arms (you made sure it was alright with the action first) and mindfully approached the tablet.
It most likely noticed you approaching since it slightly jumped and you heard a small "eep" from it, fully hiding itself behind the tree.

You slightly chuckled at the strange yet fascinating device. You stopped a few distance away infront of the tree and gently placed the cat back down. The device appeared to show curiousity yet caution towards your actions as it peaked a bit from behind the tree. You beckoned for it to come closer, pointing towards the curious cat looking up to the device as well. It reluctantly hovered away from its hiding spot and lowered towards the cat. They just seemed to intently stare and face each other.