𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤🥀

"Red

"Red... Red... BAM! Wh-whoa! It turned blue!?" Deuce placed both hands on top of his head and gripped his hair with an agitated expression.

"Change, o foul color! Change! AHA! BWAH! The roses caught on fire!" Grim shrieked, attempting to extinguish the flames he caused on the tree of roses.

Cater sighed and kept his head low, yet a small smile still remained. "Wow. You're even less competent than I thought." He gazed at your direction. "I mean, even Y/n, lacking total magic, is still is doing a more decent job than you guys."

"Yo, maybe you should just leave the roses white! They look perfectly pretty 'n stuff to me." Ace pursed his lips.

"It's a matter of tradition. You can't have an unbirthday party without the roses being red. And you can't play croquet without seven-colored flamingos as mallets and a hedgehog for a ball. Oh, but of course, the roses need to be white when the garden flowers pit on their spring concert. That's absolutely crucial." Cater placed a hand on his hip.

"All of your rules are completely insane!" Grim crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes.

"They say the Queen of Hearts made up these rules herself- she was one of the Great Seven, you know. And Riddle is all about tradition. Probably more than previous housewardens, T-B-H." Cater trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll admit that he's, well...a bit extra."

"Yeah, no kidding. I sure don't have time for this nonesense." Ace muttered. "Is Riddle here? I gotta talk to him."

"Yeah, probably. But are you sure that's wise? Did you even bring an apology tart to replace the one you ate?" Cater stuffed his hands inside his pockets.

"Uh, no...? I came here first thing in the morning!" Ace retrorted.

Cater wore a weary smile and sweatdropped. "Ah ha ha... That could be a problem. Have you forgotten rule 53? "Stolen items must be replaced." If you're not in compliance, I can't let you in."

"Are you serious!?" Ace cried out.

"All dorm residents must obey the rules. If I let you slide, it would be off with my head next! I hate to say it, Ace, but I'm gonna need you to leave before Riddle spots you. Thanx." A sly smirk was plastered on the green-eyed male's lips.

"I...think this guy is for real. You guys, do something!" Ace frantically waved his hands around.

"Why should WE do anything?" Deuce remarked.

"C'mon, please! I can't huse magic! Hurry, he's-"Ace was unable to finish his sentece before Cater took out his magic pen and casted some wind magic at the other ginger's direction. Deuce took a step infront of you, implying that you stay back for safety.

✩▆▅▃▂▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫▂▃▅▆✩

Yes, a "friendly" sparring between dorm members happened. You decided to stay out of this one and just watched at the distance. By the end of it, the freshmen were successfully kicked out of the rose maze by Cater, including you and Grim.