𝔸 ℂ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕪 & ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 (2)

As you walk towards the ceremony doors, you could already hear the distant noises and voices of what you presumed to be other students

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students- let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" A red headed boy said, placing a hand on his hip.

"Yawn Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." A boy with lion ears (which was covered by the hood) nonchalantly commented.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the oppurtunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Another boy with glasses said, giving a semi-speech.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmaster went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A handsome boy asked.

"Some headmage he is." A voice from a floating tablet remarked.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" A boy with red eyes replied, slightly tilting his head.

As if on cue, the doors were burst opened. The headmage strutted in the ceremony, whilst you followed behind him, hoping to not attract much attention to yourself. "I most certainly did not!" Crowley exclaimed.

"Ah, speak of the devil." The redhead boy muttered, an unamused expression formed on his face.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who failed to show up for the orientation. You are the only one who had yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." Crowley lightly pat your shoulder, implying for you to go forward. Grim only growled while still being stuck in the headmage's grasp.

You slowly made your way towards the Dark Mirror. You couldn't help but examine its appearanc as you approach it closer. The green mist was somewhat enchanting, along with its detailed, rustic gold frame; the most intimidating thing about it was most likely the inhuman face inside the mirror. You've seen many varieties mirrors before. Though, you haven't ever seen one such as this, til now.

"State your name." The Dark Mirror spoke directly to you.
You were slightly reluctant to answer. Surely (you hoped) people in this world had no knowledge about your nation nor anything regarding you, right?

"Y/n Focalors."

"Y/n Focalors... The nature of your soul is..." The Mirror's eyes noticeably widened, before its eyelids narrowed. "...unclear to me."

"W-what did you just say?" Crowley asked with a tone of disbelief, staring at the Dark Mirror with a skeptical look.

"I sense something from this one,  comparable to magic, though it does not seem like the typical of sort. 'Tis as if some strong source is hindering me from fully analyzing her soul. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." As the Dark Mirror finished speaking, murmurs and mutters quickly began to fill the room. You had always oddly found others' shocked expressions and reactions rather amusing.