𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 & 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤🥀

"Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around

"Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around. I'm gonna be livin' large on chestnut tarts! Mmm!" Grim seemed lost in his own little trance, daydreaming about those freshly made tarts. Currently, all of you (minus the upperclassmen) have arrived behind the campus's botanical garden. "Let's get grabbin'- YOWCH! Myah! The chestnut spines pricked my paws!" Grim rubbed his paws.

"I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too." Deuce said.

"Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden?" Ace suggested, snapping his fingers.

And so, you all entered inside the botanical garden. As the name suggested, it was filled with much green-life, many varieties of colorful plants, and a balance between a peaceful yet bright atmosphere.

"Whoa, I didn't realize this place was so huge." Ace mumbled, looking around the garden's scenery.

"If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper. Let's split up and look." Deuce advised.

"Sure. Dibs on the right." Ace placed both hands on his hip, already heading towards the path he chose.

"Then how about I go left, while Grim and his prefect go straight ahead?" You nodded at Deuce's words as each of you took separate directions.

Grim walked beside you, although several times along the way, he continuously got distracted and kept stopping to take a closer look at the plants, mostly the ones with fruits. "Hey, come take a look at this! There's a ton of fruit growing here! Smells like they're ripe, too!"

Your attention and focus was primarily on the feline that you did not notice you stepped on something, or...someone, until you heard a sudden, hoarse "Ouch!" Without a second thought, you quickly retracted your foot and took a step back. A man with tan skin, green eyes, and dark-brow hair that reached his shoulders in length, stood up from his previous sleeping position, narrowing his eyes to a glare as soon as he saw you. The feature most notable about him was his tail and ears which closely resembled a lion's.

"Hey! You got some nerve steppin' on my tail and just walkin' away!" He said, crossing his arms, making no attempt to hide his annoyance.

"Are you the groundskeeper? Not sure you oughta be talkin' to students that way, pal." Grim copied his action and crossed his smaller arms as well.

He simply ignored Grim's words and kept his gaze locked with yours. "Ain't nothin' worse than bein' in a middle of a good nap and havin' some jerk step on your tail."

You sighed a bit, bowing your head and placing a hand on your chest in a somewhat apologetic way. Great Seven, why must you be the one to constantly attract unwanted trouble...? "I apologize about that. I did not see your tail being in the way of the path."