𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕟𝕖 & ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖🥀

The two freshmen were now in your dorm

The two freshmen were now in your dorm. After they suggested and introduced you to activities usually performed in sleepovers, and persuading you to join them, all three of you (including Grim) played a few games. Overall, it was rather enjoyable, yet you had to put a halt to it for it was getting late. Ace didn't mind much, being impatient for tomorrow. He called dibs on the couch, while Deuce offered to take the floor. You provided pillows and blankets for both of them, making sure it was comfortable enough. Once the ginger's eagerness died down, he managed to sleep. Grim had no problem with sleep whatsoever, curled up in a stack of disorderly pillows he created. The blue-haired male, on the other hand, felt a bit more paranoid, laying down on the floor with pillows and blankets, though staring up at the ceiling.

You noticed this and asked, "You aren't going to sleep, Deuce? It's important to get some rest for the party tomorrow."

As he heard his name being called, he left his trance and turned towards you. "I just can't help but feel a bit nervous. You think everything will go fine?" He fiddled with his fingers, asking the question to you and himself.

You shrugged and gave a small hum. "No one knows. The future is filled with unknown mystery and uncertainties. Let's just hope for the best, shall we?"

His expression slightly eased upon hearing your words, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, you're right... My energy's just going to be wasted on thinking about this, then I won't have any left for the unbirthday party. What about you, Y/n? Aren't you going to sleep?"

A subtle smile formed on your lips. "I appreciate your concern. Though, rest assured that I'll be alright. I just need to check on something. The function of my body is rather different than humans..."

Deuce raised a brow at your last statement, yet didn't further pry about it. "Okay. *Yawn* Good night, Y/n." He shifted his body to the other side, feeling his eyelids becoming heavy, he closed his eyes and slowly drifted to slumber.

You glanced towards the clock and realized midnight had struck. With a sigh, you silently returned back to your room, though not to sleep, not yet. Opening the drawer from your desk, you took out the only book kept inside. (Remember that book you earlier took from the library with several topics? That's the one.) You ran a finger through the page of the contexts, a topic labeled "overblot" piqued your attention the most. Reading through the brief summary, it is said overblot occurs when an individual possessing magic overuses too much of it and allows negative emotions to "blot" their gem or wands. Fortunately, it states that such events rarely happen, which provided you some sort of reassurance...

As you finished reading, a wave of sudden fatigue washed over you, causing you to experience a light-headed feeling. It was odd, you don't normally experience such drowsiness. You closed the book and returned it inside the drawer, before staggering towards your bed. Before you knew it, your body had toppled down on the mattress, your eyelids wasted no more time to shut. Your vision was instantly met with another dream, another scene regarding the Great Seven, the Queen of Hearts, to be exact.