𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕪𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘🦁

"Hyeeeaaarrrgh!" Jack exclaimed, throwing a punch at Deuce with fists clenched so tight that the veins could be seen bulging

Deuce managed to react swiftly and dodge the punch thrown at him, only to throw an attack in return. "Grrraaaaah!"

As the freshmen fought and engaged in punches with each other, you sat on a nearby bench and witnessed the scene unfold attentively, just as they suggested you to do. You were somewhat willing to give physical fighting a try, although, everyone refused to allow you. Jack stated he 'didn't want to hit a woman' with a barely noticeable blush, Deuce insisted you don't get involved as he only wished for your safety, Ace and Grim were, well...didn't want to indulge much in this either but had also hoped to show off their abilities.

"Man, you just... You don't give an inch..." Jack panted, keeping his fists clenched and fangs bared.

Deuce huffed, his expression appeared weary. Nevertheless, he stood his ground. "Phew... You neither. You sure can fight."

"It's like every one of your punches rattle me to the core..." Grim grumbled through gritted teeth.

"Yeeesh... Maybe we got a little carried away. Uuugh. At this point, I don't even care about makin' the stupid team." Ace groaned, lifting his chip up as he used his sleeves to wipe the sweat dripping from his forehead.

You stood up from the bench and approached the exhausted freshmen, clapping your hands. "Bravo. A wonderful performance, if I do say so myself."

Deuce's demeanor instantly brightened. His look reminded you of some kind of eager dog anticipating to receive praise. "Y/n, how did my fighting stance look? Were my punches decent enough?" The navy haired boy questioned, enthusiasm overtaking his previously weary state.

You felt a faint smile tugging the corners of your lips. Reaching out your hand, you place it on top of the latter's head, patting it gently. "Right. You gave an excellent performance of fighting and your determination is quite admirable." Your words seemed to have satisfied his yearn for validation, leaning his head closer in your touch subconsciously.

Ace scrunched up his nose from the interaction he witnessed between you and his fellow classmate. Unbeknownst to anyone, including the ginger himself, the bitter feeling he felt slowly boiling within him was jealousy... He simply crossed his arms and frowned. Jack, on the contrary, was not only confused but also bemused. He thought his keen eyesight was deceiving him for a moment as he witnessed how the past delinquent's demeanor instantly changed when you were around, as though you tamed him or something...

You shifted your attention back to the wolf. "I believe a deal is a deal, right, Jack? Now, may we hear what you have knowledge about?"

Jack gave a grunt of acknowledgment. "All right. The path ahead is clear. I'll tell you what I know."