Chapter 4

I walk into my room for the first time in months. It's the same as when I left. I guess the only thing that really changed was me.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and look at the message that Sejin left me.

Sejin Hyung: You have a few days to yourself. Take a few days to relax before your schedule picks up.

Me: Will do, Hyung.

I slip my phone into the pocket of my sweatpants with a sigh. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. Running a hand through my hair I decide I need to find something to eat. But there's one problem... There is not a single serving of food in this apartment.

"Ughhh" I run a hand down my face before digging my phone out of my pocket. I open my delivery app and place an order for my breakfast before making a grocery order. With that figured out I turn the Tv on and watch the K-drama that's currently on.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rings and I make my way over to the door. Taking my bag of food from the delivery guy I close the door.

I make my way over to the table in the kitchen and sit down, digging out my food from its bag. Picking up my chopsticks I start eating.

Taking a few bites I look around the table and imagine my members sitting with me. Yoongi would be casually eating and occasionally add to the conversations. Hoseok would be messing with the maknaes who would be talking and laughing loudly. Namjoon and I would be talking about our days and occasionally add to the conversation the others were having.

I never knew how much I appreciated those moments until they were gone. Yes, they would all be back by the end of next year, but that's still a whole year that has to go by. As much as I hate to admit it...I hate being alone.

No more of these sad thoughts. I sigh softly and finish eating. After throwing away the trash I wash the dishes and go back to the living room. The bell rings again right as I sit down.

"I just sat down. Ughhh..." I make my way to the door and bring the groceries inside. Slowly putting everything away I pull the ingredients out for kimchi and start the process of making it. When I finish I put it in its proper container I put it in the kimchi fridge.

I walk into the living room and sit down with a sigh. I look at the time. 2:43. I've been home by myself for four hours. I lay my head against the back of the couch and close my eyes. A nap sounds like a good idea. I nod and yawn and let myself slowly drift to sleep.

-----

I woke up two hours later to a message from the guys asking how my first day home was. I answer quickly before making my way to the bathroom to relieve myself. After pulling my sweatpants back up and washing my hands I decide to sit on the balcony.

I sit on one of the chairs and pull out my phone scrolling through Instagram. I noticed there was an add for some book that was released about a week ago. Without thinking it I open the authors page. I notice that Namjoon has liked her posts. Maybe he reads her books. I look at her recent post.

The pictures were of two woman. One had black hair and grey eyes, her darker skin made her eyes seem gorgeous. She was pretty, but the woman beside her was absolutely gorgeous. Almost as pretty as me. Her blonde hair shaped her face. Her bright blue eyes and the freckles that covered her face made her look young. Her grin was genuine like the woman beside her. The black haired one had her arm around the blondes waist as they smiled.

I was drawn to the blonde. I wanted to know her. Wanted to read every book she wrote. I wanted her. I don't think I've ever wanted someone so badly. I like the post and close out the app. I run my fingers on my temple and sigh.