Chapter 3

"What inspired you to start writing?'

"I've always been a story teller. My mom used to tell me people would love my stories. So eventually I began writing them. What surprised me was the fact that my first book was such a hit that everyone wanted more."

"Your books have been sold out everywhere and it's only been two weeks since it came out. How does that make you feel?"

"It makes me happy to know that people love my book so much." The interview continued with questions like this till we had to call it a day. I shake the woman's hand before walking backstage. When I get back there Taylor is already waiting for me. Her dark skin looked amazing in the baby pink dress she wore. Her hair was in long braids that were absolutely beautiful.

"That went well. Now that that's over you have the rest of the day off. Is there anything you needed from me before I left?" I smile at her. She's always made sure I was feeling my best, but also made sure I stayed on task and got everything done on time.

I shake my head. "Nothing right now. If I need anything I'll make sure to call you."

She nods and grabs her bag before patting my back. "Get home safe." I smile at her before turning in the direction of the parking lot. We walk out together, but when we get there we have to walk alone because our cars are on opposite sides of the parking lot. I wave at her as I walk away, then get in my car.

On the drive home I turn the radio to the K-pop station that Quinn puts on when she rides with me. The first song that comes on is Standing Next to You by Jungkook. Which is interesting because he left for the military last December. You would think the would ease out of playing any BTS songs while they're gone. But I'd heard a lot of them. Specifically Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung or V. And here lately they've been playing Astronaut by Jin since he was coming back in two weeks.

I will admit, since mine and Quinn's talk at Waffle House a couple weeks ago I've been doing my research on these guys. And I can definitely say their talented. I can also see why Quinn loves J-hope so much. He was an amazing dancer and was absolutely adorable.

Jin on the other hand was a very talented singer. He could dance well and he was extremely handsome. I watched more stuff about him than any of the other members. He was funny. Anytime he cracked a joke I laughed.

This also pushed me to start learning Korean. So I did. I've been taking online classes whenever I can, and it's extremely hard to remember a lot of things. But so far I know some simple fraises and according to the teacher I have, I'm a fast learner.

I sigh and park my car in the driveway and rest my head back on the headrest for a second. I finally get out of the car and walk inside, dropping my purse on the table along with my phone. I pull my heels off and put them away in my closet and change out of my black dress into a pair of grey shorts and a long-sleeved teal shirt. I lean over touching my toes to stretch my back and then walk into the kitchen.

I make myself some chicken stir-fry and sit down at the table to eat it. Every time I take a few bites, I yawn. I knew I was tired but I didn't knw how tired till I sat down. I rub my eyes curse at myself when I remember I have makeup on. I quickly finish eating and make my way to the bathroom. After washing my face and doing my routine I brush my teeth and head to my bedroom.

I pray that the next two weeks go by fast. Especially the interviews and the book sign I have next week. I yawn and rub my eyes. Laying down I burrow into the sheets with yet another yawn. It only takes a few moments before I fall asleep.

-----

The next day I have to fly to New York for a few interviews. I'd had my bag packed for days but right now I was checking to make sure I had everything. After making my rounds around the house to make sure I had everything and nothing would go wrong while I was gone, I loaded my bags into my car and drove to the airport.