Chapter 12

I think inviting Madilynn to come to the shoot with me was probably the best thing I've ever done. Not only did I get to spend time with her,  but according to Sejin the staff want us to bring her along more. I noticed the stylists had liked her company, but I hadn't seen her talking to anyone else.

We had to drop her off back at the coffee shop so she could get her car so I made sure to tell her where I was staying so we could see each other again. And now that we have each other's numbers we can talk more when we can't see each other face to face.

When I arrived back at my hotel I let out a giggle I've never heard from me before. It reminded me of when Armies when they giggle at the maknaes. I was slightly embarrassed but made my way to the bathroom to shower.

As I was rinsing out the shampoo from hair my mind went back to Madilynn. From the way her smile made my heart beat faster to the way her lips felt against mine. God, I need her.

I brush away those thoughts and finish showering. After quickly drying off and getting dressed I dry my hair and make my way out of the bathroom. I glance down at my phone and smile at the notification from my soulmate.

Madi<3

Madi<3:
It was lovely getting to meet you Jin.
I had an amazing time today.

I grin but couldn't figure out what to say back to her. I wracked my brain for whet to say, my English being kinda rusty.

Me:
I hope to see you soon, Princess.
I had the best day with you here.
Have a good night baby.

Madi<3:
You too, Jinnie. You need all
the sleep you can get.<3

There was the girly giggle again. I couldn't help but feel like a teenage girl talking to her crush for the first time. The way my heart was beating there was a possibility I'd have a heart attack.

I let out a sigh and sprawl on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I smile as I recounted the last two days. I'd finally met my soulmate and she's all I could ever ask for.

"Shit." I sit up, remembering I need to tell my members about this. Texting the group chat I ask if they're free to call. Once they all said yes in some kind of variant I hit the call button.

We all simultaneously said hello before everyone got quiet.

"Jin, what's up?" Namjoon's deep voice says through the speaker.

"So I've got some news..." I ball my fists to help calm my nerves. The call erupted with questions. "What is it?" "Did something bad happen?" "Hyung, what happened?" "Can you just tell us?" My mind went blank at all the questions till Yoongi calmed them all down so I could speak.

"I- met my soulmate yesterday." And yet again the guys simultaneously asked questions. "What're they like?" "Is it a woman?" "Are they nice?" "Where'd you meet them?"

"Hold on guys. Let Jin speak." Namjoon's voice cut through everyone else's.

"Her name's Madilynn Reese. She's really kind and she accidentally spilled coffee on me and that's how we met." I smile and look down at the tattoo my hand.

"Wait. You mean to tell me the author you asked me about awhile back is your soulmate?" I let out a breathy chuckle.

"Yeah. That's her."