Chapter 10

Once recording was over for the day I made my way back to my hotel with Sejin hyung. I was completely exhausted, my day being filled with almost none stop dancing and moving from one part of the warehouse to the other. My muscles were tired and so was my mind.

I lean further into the car seat, resting my head against the window. I watch as all the buildings, cars, and people pass by. But I wasn't truly looking. I was in my head more than looking at the world around me. The one thought that stuck the entire car ride was, I need her.

Those words played over and over again. I rub my eyes as a sigh falls past my lips. I still needed to think of a way to see her again before I leave. But how would I go about that? Should I dm her on Instagram? Should I email her? Or should I just give up for now and hope that fate brings us back together?

I can feel Sejin's eyes on me as we both sit in silence.

"Jin." I hear him, but it goes through one ear and out of the other.

"Jin." He calls me again, but I still don't hear him enough to shake me from my thought process.

"Jin!" That's when my brain goes blank. He had to yell at me. I turn my head slightly to look at him. The place where my tattoo rests against my cheek warms slightly. I let out a hum to let him know I'm listening.

"I think the best option for now is to go back to the shop tomorrow. If she isn't there, then I don't know what we're going to do. But we can only hope she is so you can talk." I nod. If we did talk, what would I say to her? Honestly, I don't know if I'd be able to do more than stare.

When I got to see her this morning, I was star struck. She's quite literally the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And that's saying something. Especially with the Korean beauty standards, and all of the beautiful women I'm around. I'd never been more in awe of a persons looks.

"What do I say to her, hyung?" The smile he gives me is soft and understanding. He gives me a quick glance and shakes his head.

"Ask her about herself. Tell her about you. Get her number for sure. Eventually you're going to have to see how you're going to work things out." I nod, knowing exactly what he means. I'm not exactly going to be able to just up and leave Korea. And I don't know what she thinks about leaving everything behind here to move to a country she probably knows very little about. I don't want to force her into anything, because if I do that it'll strain our relationship. If we even have one that is.

"I'll have them push back the time for recording so that you have time to speak with her." I smile at him appreciatively.

"Thanks, hyung."

He smiles wider at me. I feel the hope running through my veins. The need for her to be there is strong. The need for her alone was overwhelming.

I look up and see that we've parked in the garage for our hotel and start to get out. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look over at Sejin.

"I'm going to do my absolute best to help you find her, Jin. I'll do anything I can." I grin at him.

"That's all I need, hyung." He gives me a curt nod and a soft smile before taking his hand from my shoulder. I put my mask back on and throw on my hat. I hate having to wear these all the time, but it helps from fans finding me immediately.

When I make it to my room I make my way to the bathroom to shower. I desperately needed one with all the sweat that had been collecting since this morning along with the makeup I still had on. I turn on the water and slip out of my clothes and into the shower.

I lean my head forward and let the water run through my hair. It flows down my face and body to the drain. I wash my face, being extra careful with the soap around my eyes. I'm quick to rinse my face off, the makeup the stylists put on me finally off. Washing my face again to make sure it's clean I start washing my hair.