Chapter 11

I didn't know what to expect when I decided to go with Jin. But it was definitely less chaotic then I thought it'd be. The staff were all running around preparing things for the shoot and with everyone busy with something, no one really noticed when we arrived. That was until Jin's manager, who I learned was named Sejin, started yelling for the stylists.

Jin was then whisked away to get changed. Sejin then leads me to where the makeup and hair stylist were. Hee-young, the makeup stylist, kept complimenting my skin and Jae-Hwa, the hair stylist, kept asking what I used to keep my hair so soft. I slowly learned that the both of them had worked for Hybe for almost nine years. When I told them the books I'd written Hee-Young had squealed so loud, the staff around us stopped to see what had happened. She then went on to tell me that she absolutely loved my books and was patiently waiting for the next one.

We were still talking when Jin came over for them to do his hair and makeup. I glance over at him and any thoughts I had disappeared. He was wearing a baby pink silk button up with the first few buttons undone. It was tucked into black dress pants and black dress shoes. Me eyes never left him as he went to sit down in a chair between the other two women.

I watched in awe as they did his hair and makeup at the same time. The entire process was interesting to watch and by the time they were done he looked even more beautiful then before. It took me a moment till I noticed that he was looking at me. Standing from the chair, he made his way over to me and put held my chin between his fingers.

"Cat got your tongue, Princess?" The way I open and closed my mouth, I was positive I looked like a fish. He chuckled and gently brushed his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Are you alright to sit here till I'm done?" I nod because I knew if I tried to speak I'd be a stuttering mess. He gives me the most beautiful smile and kisses my forehead before leaving me to start filming. My hand reaches up to touch where his lips presses against my skin.

"You're acting as though you've never been given affection by a man before." I look over at Jae-Hwa. My cheeks warm at the implication.

"I have. It's different with him." She grins at me.

"It's because you're soulmates." Her gaze moves down to her wrist. There sat a black tattoo in the shape of a crown circling her entire wrist. She gives is a soft smile and looks back up at me. "It's always different with your soulmate. No matter how long you've been together it's like your first meeting all over again. So get used to this feeling Madilynn, because it's never going to go away."

I smile at her and before I can get anything sort of response out of my mouth Sejin walks over. "You'll be alright with these two, Madilynn-ssi?" He looks from me to the two stylists.

"Yes, Sejin. I'll be alright." I give him a small smile that he returns before heading off to do something else. Hee-young slides up next to me with a smirk making me jump slightly. I place a hand over my chest as I take a breath. "You scared me Hee-young."

The chuckle she responds with is light and airy, similar to her voice. "Well, I had a question." I study her for a second before nodding, giving her the go ahead to ask her question. Her smirk turns to a grin. "So were you the girl that spilled coffee all over Jin yesterday?"

I cover my face in embarrassment as I nod. I hear both stylists giggle at me making me feel even more embarrassed than I already was.

"He looked completely love struck when he came in here yesterday. We had to beg him to tell us what happened." Jae-Hwa had moved to my unoccupied side while I'd covered my face. Hearing her close to me made me jump and I hear a chuckle from her at me being startled.

"He was totally distracted yesterday, and I can only imagine it's worse today since you're here. And in all the years I've worked with these men I've never seen him act like this over a woman. Not even the ones he dated over the years, but those are few and far between." My head whips in Hee-young's direction, my eyes wide. My heart has practically stopped beating as I held my breath.