Chapter 8

I was currently in Atlanta for the mv shoot. But it was extremely early here and I couldn't go anywhere, so I just stayed in my hotel room. The sun had barely peaked through the curtains and I was laying on the bed without a thought in my head.

My gaze never once strayed from the ceiling. And even though my head was void of even a single thought, I was content. Then my thoughts went to her. Where in America does she live? Was I close to her without me knowing? I let out a happy sigh.

While thinking about her I get this random craving for coffee. And since it was only three in the morning, nothing would be open. But I decided to look for somewhere to go later. Siting up I grab my phone and start looking for coffee shops near me. There were several options that were fairly close, but I kept looking.

After about fifteen minutes of looking, I look at some of the options I saw when I first started looking. I pause and click on the one that in the description said it was family owned. I don't know why really but it just caught my eye.

The time table said it opens at ten today. I smile as I read the story behind it. The original owner was a woman and her husband that had a dream of owning a shop like this one. The two soon had kids which made it harder to keep it opened, but they managed. Once the children grew up they chose to help out. As time passed the youngest son took over for the couple. Then from then on someone in the family always took over.

The story warmed my heart and a small smile blooms on my lips. Laying back on the bed I let out a yawn. Should I take a nap? Yoongi would probably be sleeping right now if he were here. I smile sadly at the thought. I missed my brothers, though if we want to talk about brothers I should probably see mine soon. I missed the old guy, and I've only seen my nephews a handful of times. I sigh and roll onto my side.

Yeah. I'm gonna take a nap. It will make the thoughts stop. So I slip under the blankets and close my eyes.

My eyes open and I'm suddenly in a hospital room. I look over to the bed and laying there was Madilynn. She was holding this small bundle of blankets. My eyes widen when I realize it's a baby. Madilynn's face was soft as she gazed down at it.

"My sweet baby girl." Her voice a soft whisper as she talks to the baby. When her gaze turns to me, she smiles. That sweet little smile of hers, the one that I haven't seen in person yet but was already in love with. I walk over to the bed and sit down beside her.

When I look down at the baby girl her face has a huge resemblance to my own baby pictures. I held my breath as Madilynn reached out to hand her to me.

I place her head in the crook of my elbow and my other one under her body. I held her as though she was a piece of glass, as though one wrong move and she'd break. The feeling of absolute love I had as I stared down at her was consuming.

When she opened her eyes and looked up at me, I held my breath. Her brown eyes were slightly hazel due to the small flecks of blue. I would do anything for this little girl in my arms. I look up at Madilynn, who watched the interaction with a soft smile.

I caught her gaze and her smile widened. She leaned forward to press a kiss to my cheek.

"I told you that you'd be a good dad." I felt happiness fill my chest, my smile turning into a grin. I gaze at her softly.

"Thank you, Jagi." And my eyes flutter shut.

When I open my eyes again I'm back in my hotel room. The happiness from the dream still filled my chest and a grin took over my face.

The moment was interrupted by a phone call. I look at my phone, Sejin hyung. I answer the call and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Yes, Hyung?"