Chapter 13

"Hey Quinn. I've got a few questions." I was currently sitting on the couch beside Jin. I felt the need to go ahead and get this out of the way, especially with the fact she moves in two weeks.

"What's up girl?"

"So you know how my soulmate's from South Korea and you're moving there? I was wondering if you'd like a permanent roommate?" I pause to wait for her response. The call's silent before I hear a squeal that makes me pull the phone from my ear.

"Madi, I'd love to have you live with me!" I let out a breath of relief and lean onto Seokjin's shoulder. He looks down at me with a soft smile while running his fingers through my hair.

"Well, I better go start packing." She chuckles and we tell each other goodbye before I hang up. I lift my head slightly to look up at Jin with a smile. His grin that he gives me in return makes my heart beat faster and the butterflies in my stomach flutter at the same rate. I lean forward and peck his lips before I stand up and make my way into my laundry room.

Pulling out the boxes I had in there from the last time I moved and placed a few in each room. I find Jin in my room placing my more valuable things in one of the boxes. I smile and walk over to help him. He jumps in surprise when I kneel down next to where he stares at one of the pictures. It was a picture of me and Quinn at Disney world for a vacation.

"You know, when that picture was taken me and her had only been friends for three months." I chuckle. "I met her about the same way I met you. I ran into her at a fast food restaurant when she was leaving. We crashed into each other and her food and drink went everywhere so after we cleaned it up I bought her a new meal and we ate together. We've been practically inseparable since."

When I glance over at him he's got a soft smile on his face. "That's sweet. But it seems you have a bad habit of running into people."

"You have no idea," I snort. His nose scrunches in amusement and he carefully lays the picture in the box.

"Alright, lets get packing so that we can spend more time together when we're done."

-----

The week passes by quickly and I've got my house up for sale and someone coming to look at in the next day. I'm currently staying in a hotel with Quinn waiting for Monday, since that's the earliest flight we could book that wasn't full. The only unfortunate thing about this week is that Jin had to leave.

That's where I was heading now. I was sitting next to Jin in my car with Sejin and the security car trailing not too far behind me. I held his hand as I drove, the sinking feeling in my heart getting worse the closer we got to the airport.

"Do you really have to go?" I whisper. His hand squeezes mine comfortingly.

"You're leaving in three days Madi. I think we'll survive till then. Plus we can call and text whenever so I might be half way across the world but you won't be able to get rid of me that easily," he chuckles.

I sigh and nod. "I don't want to get rid of you at all," I say with a soft voice. I swiftly pull into a parking spot at the front and turn to look at him. "I want to go with you..."

"You're following me in three days. We won't be separated too long. I'll call you whenever I can and text you even when I'm busy. I won't let you go now, I've only just gotten you," He whispers the last part before gently pressing his lips to mine. "I've waited for thirteen years for you, I can wait three days to see you again."

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him closer. "That doesn't mean I'm not going to miss you." His shoulders shake in my arms as he laughs. I feel his head shift and his lips against my cheek.