Chapter 6

I walk through the dorm, into the kitchen and see a familiar pink haired woman standing at the stove cooking with a grin on her face. Beside her, Hoseok is laughing at something she's said.

"Hobi, can you get the kimchi and banchan out please?" He nods, heading over to the two fridges and taking everything out. When he notices me, he smiles. The woman turns around to speak to him when she sees me in the corner of her eye. Madilynn. Surprise bursts in my chest. No wonder she was familiar. 

Turning to me fully with a beautiful smile on her face. "Hey, sweetheart. Have a nice shower?" She winks at me playfully before picking up the pot on the stove and placing it onto the table. She pulls off the oven mitts and placing them on the counter, she walks over to me wrapping her arms around my waist. I run my fingers through her hair and look down at her.

Her blue eyes sparkle as she leans up and presses a soft kiss to the corner of my lips. A small smile forming on her face the longer we stare into each other's eyes, a matching one blooming on my lips.

"Are you two going to stop ogling at each other so we can eat?" Madilynn giggles as she looks over at Hoseok. My smile widening at the beautiful sound. I never want it to stop.

"Sorry, Hobi. We can eat now." She hesitantly parts from me and sits in the chair across from him. I sit down on her left as she starts to pile food onto my plate. I shake my head with a smile as I watch her. While Hoseok is making his plate she leans over and presses a kiss to my cheek. A tingling feeling blooming where her lips rest against my skin. I turn my head and repeat the gesture to her. Her beautiful smile spreads across her lips as her cheeks turn a soft pink hue.

As we're eating we talk about anything and everything. The sound of it making my heart swell. I wouldn't have this when I woke up. So maybe it could last a few moments longer. As all plates are empty, I take them and wash them quickly before heading in the direction of my room.

Laying on my bed, pink hair sprawled across the pillow, Madilynn glances up at me. I smile softly at her and make my way over to her. Crawling onto the bed and resting my head on her chest, I breath in her scent, roses. She smelt like roses. The soft scent fills my senses and I let myself drown in it. Her fingers run through my hair, massaging my scalp.

I pull her closer and burrow my face into her neck. She pulls my head back and looks down at me before softly pressing her lips to mine. The feeling of her soft plump lips against mine coaxes a groan from me. I press myself onto my elbows and lace my fingers under her head as I kiss her. I gently run my tongue along the seam of her lips, parting them slightly. She lets out a whine and slowly parts her lips, letting my tongue slip into her mouth. I trace the inside of her mouth causing her to moan. Her tongue gently slides against mine in a slow, sensual dance.

I rub my hand up and down her side as her legs come to wrap around my waist, pulling me flush against her. Slowly pulling my lips from hers, I look down at her. Her eyes are closed as she sucks in breaths through her swollen lips. I smirk down at her, knowing I'm the cause of this. I press a soft kiss to her lips and lay my head back in the crook of her neck with a happy sigh. I feel her shallow breaths as she falls asleep, quickly following her myself as I nestle into her.

I open my eyes and look around the room, sighing defeatedly when I realize I'm back in my own reality. I roll onto my back and rub my eyes before sliding off of the bed.

Coffee. I need coffee to start my day. So I make my way to the kitchen and start the coffee and pull out some kimchi and banchan from the day before. Slowly eating a portion of each I put them away and pour the sugar and flavoring into my coffee. Taking a sip and almost burning my mouth, I make my way to the living room and watch the tv as I finish it.

I wash my cup and put it on the drying rack and go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I change quickly and pack my bag and make my way to my car. The drive to the company is quiet, but comfortably so.

I park in my usual spot and make my way through the lobby to the elevators. Waving at familiar staff and pressing the button. When the elevator doors open and Yeonjun from TXT walks out I smile at him in greeting.

I step into the elevator promising to catch up with him one day, I lean against the back wall and wait for the elevator to come to a stop. I step out once it does and make my way down the hall to the designated practice room and setting my stuff down on the couch. I sit down on the floor and start to stretch, the tense feeling in my back and shoulders leaving as I do.

Pulling myself to my feet as the choreographer walks in with a small smile as he takes off his mask, the scrap of black material sitting on top of his bag. I smile at him in return as we slowly start working on one of the routines for my album. The edge I'd had when I woke up melting off as I only think of this. Anything before and after right now wasn't important till practice was over. And after 4 hours it was.

My body slightly aching in protest after all the extensive dancing I make my way back to my car. The drive home was calm, allowing me to relax and slightly reset. I take a deep breath after parking the car and slowly get out. Walking into the dorm has changed and I hate it. The way its so quiet and there's little to no sign that someone lives here. When I take my shoes off and slip into slippers, my eyes gaze at the empty shoe wracks and I let out a sad sigh.

I'm missing two things, my members and my soulmate. But how can you miss someone you just met? It doesn't make sense. I think rather than missing the person, you hate the absence that is left by them not being there. Though in turn it just makes it sound sadder the longer I think about it.

I slowly come to the realization that I'm lonely. I hate those words, because never in my life have I ever truly felt lonely till now. Why? Why now of all times? Why does it feel like life is slowly going down hill, rather than up like I'd thought it would when I got back?

I reach up and rub away the tears that had started flowing down my face, the physical proof of my sour feelings. My shoulders shake as I let out a soft sob and make my way to the bathroom. I take deep breaths as I turn the shower head on and shed my clothes. The water soaks my hair and runs down my face as I step under it. The warmth of the water helping me calm myself. I let out a shaky sigh and start to bathe myself.

Watching the soap slide down my body and into the drain is oddly calming. It causes my mind to turn to something happier, like my dream. There Madilynn had pink hair, but why? Was it how my mind unconsciously wanted to perceive her? Or was that one of those prophesizing dreams? My eyes widen at the though. That would mean I'm getting closer to meeting her. But how?

My mind races with all the possibilities. Would I meet her here in Seoul? If so, why is she in Seoul? Or would I meet her in America? But I won't be in America for another week and a half. If that's where I meet her, isn't it a little too early to be dreaming about these things? That's something about the dreams that has been confirmed. How long before you meet your soulmate you start getting them? For some people it's days, others its months or years. So how long will I have to wait?

"This is so frustrating!" I growl. I just want to be able to finally be able to hold the one person I've waited almost thirteen years for. I want to be able to hold her, love her. I want to be loved. That's all I'm asking for. Love. The one word that scares some people. Hell. It scared me for a long time. But that was when I was scared to settle down with someone, when I wasn't ready to have a family of my own. Now that's one of the things I want the most.

I just want my soulmate.