(Fight!)Hero vs wannabe Hero!

...This episode...
Y/n Tennyson Romanoff
Versus
Homelander

——————————————————

The middle of the city was destroyed, smoke filled the air, and corpses scatter the area... In the center of it all was a man in red white and blue. Homelander, the so-called hero.

Walking through the debris, arrived y/n Tennyson Romanoff, a member of a group of superheroes from another universe.

Y/n: "so.. you're the one behind this?"

Homelander: "if I told you, I'd have to kill you"

Y/n: "hm. I'd love to see you try. Coward"

In anger, homelander flies at y/n with great speed, and pulls back a fist. However, he was caught by a grinning four arms.

Four arms: "surprised? You ain't that strong"

Y/n pulled back two fists, and hit homelander into the sky.

Four arms: "I've fought stronger"

Homelander flew back down, and shot laser eyes at him. Changing into ChromaStone, y/n absorbed the attack, mocking homelander by yawning. Homelander lets up, and stared in shock at y/n. Taking the chance, y/n thrusts out his arms, and shoots his own rainbow laser at Homelander, sending him flying through a building.

Changing into jetray, y/n flew after him, only to change into diamondhead to crash back down on top of homelander. Aiming a fist at the back of the wannabe superheroes head.

Diamondhead: "I don't usually do this.. but after what you did? You don't deserve to live"

Y/n's hand became a blade, and pierced through homelanders head. Standing back up, y/n returns to human, and turns around to find six other heroes approaching him.

Y/n: "huh. Y'all want some too?"

Y/n grew a smirk, and lifts up his arms.

Y/n: "let's go you bloody wannabes!!"