(one-shot!)the youngest avenger

Y/n tennyson and his partner zed. Two heroes of new York, but one used to be apart of a team. Eventually, that team comes back together, and y/n, just like before, is the youngest there.

————————————————————————————————————

In the high rise of new York city, the avengers tower stood in all it's glory, as it's only occupant, Tony stark, aka iron man, was watching his former fellow avengers do work.

Tony: "It's noon, got three hours of beauty rest. Man, it's been awhile since I've seen any action. I wonder if any of the old gang needs their butts saved today"

Beginning with Thor, a video feed of the Adguardian is seen, as the god of thunder fights off waves of frost giants.

Tony: "So Thor's bringing the thunder as usual. But what are his odds doing it solo? I'll bet 62% chance of-"

Thor raises his hammer, and easily demolishes the remaining giants.

Tony: "Scratch that"

The feed changes, this time, the hulk, fighting the abomination.

Tony: "Hulk. Nah, he's sitting at 96% smash probability"

Hulk, after defeating abomination, grabs Tony's camera drone, and crushes it in his big green hand.

The feed changes again, this time to Hawkeye.

Tony: "Hawkeye definitely needs my help"

However, Tony gains an unamused expression, seeing that Hawkeye wasn't in a fight, and was rather firing arrows into the makeshift dartboard of Tony's face.

Tony: "ok. Next one"

The feed changes to that of y/n Tennyson, fighting an army of mutated frogs.

Tony: "y/n. Saying about 86%"

On the screen, a red flash is seen behind y/n, as an army of Panuncian's stood against Animo.

Tony: "nevermind"

—————————————————

Y/n crossed his arms, and smirked, as Animo signed, and raised his arms.

Y/n: "good choice!"

A Panuncian jumps up, and knocks Animo off the giant frog, before it tore off his device, which turned all the frogs back to normal. The Panuncian's all joined together, And changed back into the space dog known as zed.

Y/n: "good job girl!"

Y/n kneels down and pets zed, who sat like a good girl and enjoyed the pets.

Y/n: "your getting good at that"

Zed barks happily, as her little tail started to wag. Suddenly, a device floats down towards the two, when it then projected a small hologram of Tony Stark. Iron man.

Y/n: "Tony..?"

Iron Man: "hey kid. I got some news for ya. We're getting the team back together. I won't say much, but please. Head to the mansion"

The device turned off the hologram, as y/n looked to zed, who narrowed her eyes.

Y/n: "Tony's not the kind of guy to just bring everyone back together... Something must've happened"

In a flash of green and red, y/n and zed had transformed into Stinkfly and omnivoracious. Taking off, the duo flew off towards the avengers mansion.

While in the air, they caught sight of a ship spiraling towards the ground, as two figures were plummeting towards the ground, right above the mansion.

Stinkfly: "why am I not surprised? Zed, get the ship, I'll get hulk and Thor!"

Zed nods, and flies off towards the ship, as y/n flew after the two brutes. He wasn't able to catch up to them, as they crash landed in the street in front of the mansion.

Thor and hulk stood off against one another, ready to fight.

Thor: "Now, this is a battle. It's been too long"

Hulk: "Too long. Like your hair"

The two charges at one another, but diamondhead came crashing down between them, stopping their attacks.

Diamondhead: "hold it!"

Thor: "aha! It seems the Young one has come to join us!"

Diamondhead: "sorry Thor, not today.."

Hulk: "next time then?"

Diamondhead: "duh, of course!"

Ahead of them, zed flies down, Hawkeye in her talons. She sets down Hawkeye, and lands, reverting back to normal. As did y/n. Without another word spoken, they got inside the mansion, and was greeted with iron man, who gestures for them to follow.

Iron Man: "Here's what's happening. The Avengers are reassembling. Handpicked by me, under my command"

Hawkeye: "Ha! You? You could lead a field trip to Vegas, maybe, but..."

Iron man: "No jokes. Not now. Cap is gone"

They all stopped, standing surprised, as Tony pulled off a cover off of a statue, revealing it to be one of Steve Rogers, captain America. The team didn't like the news.

Iron man: "One of our own fell today, taken down by M.O.D.O.K., and the Red Skull. If they're together now, the world is at risk. Besides, we have a friend to avenge. Now, I know you all have reasons to walk out that door, but I can't do this alone. Can we set the past aside and work together, one last time?"

Thor: "We are Avengers, and the world needs us.

Hawkeye: "You know me, point and shoot"

Y/n: "zed and I are in!"

Hulk: "We gonna hug now, or can we go smash someone?"

And so, the team got to the ship, and took off.