(fight!)Hero vs False hero!

...this episode...
Y/n tennyson Romanoff
Vs
Omni-man

————————————————————————————————————

Y/n stood in front of seven bodies. Each battered, and bloodied. But only one was dead.

Y/n: "this is why I hate multiversal travel..."

Y/n turns to walk away, only to be transported to another world... Again.

Y/n: "....bast sake...."

Y/n groans, and rubs his face, before looking around his surroundings. The area was damaged, and there was blood and bodies everywhere... He heard something drop behind him. Turning around, he saw a man in a red and white super hero-like suit. But he was covered in blood.

Omni-man: "oh. You're new"

Y/n didn't say a word, and looked at the body at the man's feet.

Omni-man: "another one to the pile"

Omni-man speed blitzed at y/n, but just as the man's fist went through y/n's body, he changed to goop.

Goop: "well, guess I'll have to treat you like the other guy"

Omni-man: "other guy?-"

Before he could speak anymore, goop steps back, and changes into diamondhead, and punched omni-man across the face, sending him flying through the wall.

Diamondhead: "what's with you wannabe super heroes and killing people? You're the second one specifically in a cape! Why are there so many of you guys?"

Omni-man, now enraged, charged at diamondhead, but he changes into XLR8, and dodged with ease.

XLR8: "hit a nerve, have I? I have a knack for that"

XLR8 smirks, as omni-man charged again, only to run into humongosaur. Without a word, humongosaur smashed omni-man into the floor, and sent punch after punch, after punch. But omni-man flies up, and uppercuts humongosaur, making him topple onto his back.

Omni-man: "I'm getting tired of this"

Omni-man clenched his fists, as humongosaur smirks.

Humongosaur: "that makes two of us"

Humongosaur then changed into chamalien, and disappeared. Omni-man searches around, and within seconds, grabs y/n by the neck, and his tail, which was pointed at his head.

Omni-man: "nice try. But my hearing is decades beyond anything you could comprehend"

Chamalien: "super hearing? So you got an easily exposed weakness"

Omni-man raised an eyebrow, as y/n changed into echo echo. He took in a breath, and released a sonic scream. Making omni-man drop him, and fall to his knees, holding his ears.

Echo Echo: "correcto! Now.. let's finish this"

Echo echo splits into doubles, until they completely surround omni-man. Before he could move, echo echo launched their attack.

Echo echo's: "sound cage!"

Each echo echo screams, making omni-man shout in pain... Until it stopped. His head implodes on itself, as his body falls. The echo echo's return as one, before returning to y/n.

Y/n: "I hate killing. But I can make an excuse for someone like you"

Y/n walks away, only to find himself somewhere else once again. Now in another universe.

Y/n: "LET ME GO HOME!!!!"