(one-shot!)League of heroes

Y/n tennyson is a member of the team known as the justice league. But how did his journey as a super hero start? Well, find out now...

————————————————————————————————————

Y/n Kirby Tennyson. A renowned hero. One that only recently was revealed to the public as a fifteen year old boy.

But that didn't stop his public fame from growing. In fact, it skyrocketed. The reasons why? The main one is his female fan base, which is what truly grew.

Not because he's tall, or handsome, or has giant muscles... The opposite actually. He's got a rather short stature, his arms are kind of noodle-like, and has a bit of a baby face. Combine that with his goofball attitude, he's seen as an adorable child, and not a superhero teenager.

But there are plenty of reasons as to why y/n is such a way. Let's say childhood trauma is the main cause.

At the age of three, y/n was adopted by a family, who had little to no intention on treating him like a child. They kept it that way for so long, until he was ten. That's when all bad could've happened, did happen.

It was a fire. One from the inside. His family made it out alive, with only a few burns... But they left y/n die inside. Locked inside his room.

But he was saved... A man. A man that people saw as a god. The superman. He saved y/n, and protected him from the fire... But it was too late. At the time, y/n lived on the countryside, almost halfway across the world from metropolis, so by the time superman saved him, the young boy had already got irreversible damage.

Y/n's left side was severely burned, Mainly his arm and leg, after waking up to the flames already in his bed.

After superman had saved him, y/n was put into a hospital, and checked on. The worst part? The doctors couldn't fix him. Even before the fire, y/n had multiple broken bones, primarily his left arm. The best the doctors could do was to let the boy live without a left arm, and a dysfunctional left leg.

Y/n had one wish... To meet the man who saved him.. maybe.. he can save him again. The doctor obliged, and asked superman to visit the boy, to which the man of steel agreed without hesitation.

Superman: "I heard you wanted to see me?"

The man of steel was beating himself up after seeing the boy's condition, but seeing that he was at least ok made him a little more happy.

Y/n asked if superman can save him again. To which superman asked "with what?"

Y/n: "I want my family.. my real family.."

Superman wasn't expecting this at first. He clearly saw the kids family leave him to die.. but then he clarified "real family". Now it made sense. Superman did a bit of research on the boy after saving him. Y/n noman was his adopted name, his real name was y/n Tennyson. And Tennyson was a familiar name to the man of steel.

And so, superman told y/n all he knew about y/n's real family...

He had two loving parents that sadly died, which was why he was put into an adoption center to begin with. An amazing grandfather named max. And even an uncle and aunt, with a cousin named Gwen. Superman even said that he was great friends with max, and he could easily return y/n to his original family. But y/n had one question..

Y/n: "will they still love me like this..?"

He was clearly mentioning his burns, his lack of an arm, and damaged leg. Superman said that they would love him no matter what. And after a bit more convincing, y/n agreed....

—————————————————

Superman was currently carrying y/n in his arms, flying over a dark forest, heading to the meeting spot he and max set up. However, superman stops, and lowers himself to the ground.

Y/n: "superman? What's the matter?"

Superman: "nothing kid. Just stay calm ok? I have to check something out"

Superman gently set y/n down against a tree, and flew off. Y/n sat quietly, awaiting superman's return. But while waiting, he looked up in the sky, and saw what he believed was a shooting star. He quickly closed his eyes, and prayed, making a wish.

Y/n: "I wish I can be me again.. and help people.."

Y/n opens his eyes, only to see the "shooting star" flying right at him. Y/n began to panic, as it got closer, until the last second, where superman lands in front of him, and catches the supposed shooting star. Setting it down, superman turned to y/n with a look of worry.

Superman: "y/n, you ok?"

Y/n could only nod, calming down from his panic. Until he saw the shooting star, which up close looked more like a satellite, open.

Y/n: "superman, look out!"

Superman turns around, just as a flashing green light blinds the two. When the light dies down, a robotic voice spoke.

???: "Kryptonian and human DNA detected"

A device shoots out, and flies past superman, and latches itself to y/n.

Superman: "y/n!"

???: "Tennyson DNA detected. Interlocking appropriate form"

The device then formed at y/n's left shoulder, and seemingly out of nothing, a green, white, and black mechanical arm formed. At the wrist of the mechanical arm was a watch like protrusion, with an hourglass faceplate.

Y/n: "u-uh.. superman.. what is this thing?!"

Superman: "I don't know kid, but stay calm! We don't know what it can do"

Superman kneels down next to y/n, as the boy was moving around the arm.

Y/n: "it feels like it's actually apart of me.."

Y/n taps the faceplate, until a dial pops up, showing a silhouette of a weird creature. As y/n was turning the dial, superman stops him, and points at the one it stopped on.

Superman: "wait, that one looks familiar.."

Y/n: "really?"

As y/n took a closer look, the accidentally pressed down on the faceplate, as a green flash blinds superman, forcing him to take a step back. When it died down, superman opened his eyes, only for him to look in awe, as in y/n's place was a being made of rocks, magma, and burning flames. It had an hourglass symbol on its chest, as Its left arm however was mechanical, and was colored hot red.

Y/n: "superman.. what happened to me?"

Superman: "y/n, calm down. We can fix this"

In a panic, y/n gets to his feet, only to freak out more at the fact he can feel his left leg. Superman tried to calm him down again, which was finally successful.

Superman: "you calm now?"

Y/n nods.

Superman: "good. Now let's get you to your grandfather. Maybe he'll know what that is"

—————————————————

Did I just leave you on a cliffhanger in a one-shot? Yes. Yes I did.

Does that mean more of this will be coming? Also yes.

If you didn't know what I meant by adding a bit of Ben 10K max into him, then I'll just tell you.

As far as we know, every Ben 10 future timeline has max with a mechanical arm, and I thought taking that, and making it the Omnitrix was cool.

I also got the idea from an uncanon version of ben, and artwork of someone redesigning the recalibrated 10, and he gave humongosaur a mechanical arm that resembled ultimate humongosaur.

Anyways, Hope you all enjoyed!

If you have a one-shot suggestion, go ahead and give one!

If you happened to have a Fight! One-shot suggestion, I'm all ears!