(game!)New generation

Y/n had always been told he was brilliant. He's heard it enough to be a rich man. Hell, with his brilliance, he'd probably be rich from that alone. But instead, he stayed by his grandfather's side.

Y/n's grandfather, or known better as max Tennyson, was an agent of overs, and close friends with its leader Jack Morrison. Along with forming bonds with other agents such as Gabriel Reyes, Ana amari, Vivian chase, Torbjörn Lindholm, Reinhardt Wilhelm, and many more.

Y/n not only grew up watching them, and listening to the stories... But he also knew them. From when he was born to when he was six, y/n was able to meet them all. His favorite being the genetically enhanced gorilla, Winston. Although, he had to admit, a close second was the speedy pilot, Tracer, aka Lena oxton.

However, when one thing leads to another, the hidden secret ops team, Blackwatch, is found out in the worst way possible, things for overwatch went downhill. And it all led to the disbanding of overwatch... Y/n's heroes.

But he remembered what Lena had always told him. "The world could always use more heroes"... he's got some shoes to fill.

Over the years since overwatch's disbandment, y/n had drawn sketches of what seemed like mech suits. Multiple of them. Even going out of his way to theme them off those in overwatch.

With the help of max, y/n got them done. And was ready to take down null sector, talon, and bring back his heroes....

Y/n sat in silence. Max went off to get the two some food, and left a now ten year old y/n in charge of the place. Where was he? He was in an underground overwatch base. Looking down at a large wrist mounted device, that he's dubbed the Omnitrix, y/n smiled.

Y/n: "I'll bring back overwatch.. just for you guys.."

The Omnitrix is what contains the ability for y/n to activate the suits. With his brilliance, he was able to make nanotechnology. Suddenly, a loud obnoxious beeping took y/n's attention. Looking up, y/n saw the table I front of him light up, and show a holo screen. It was a camera, of a large armored ape adjusting it.

Winston: "Hm.. Is this on?"

Y/n: "Winston?"

The camera buzzes out, before popping back in with papers in his hand.

Winston: "I made a chronal accelerator. I'm sure I can do this. To all agents of ove-"

The camera falls over, causing it to buzz out, and come back to Winston again.

Winston: "To all agents of Overwatch. That's not right"

The camera cuts, and brings back Winston in a different position.

Winston: "To the former agents of Overwatch. This is Winston! Ha ha! Obviously..."

The camera cuts, it was now night for Winston. Giving an awkward chuckle, the scientist cleared his throat, and pulled up a screen, showing a slideshow of the catastrophes that had occurred from null sector.

Winston: "Thirty years ago, the Omnics declared war. The nations of the world had no answer, until they called upon a small group of heroes"

It then changes to an image of the original group of overwatch.

Winston: "Overwatch was created to rescue humanity from the Omnic Crisis. We became the greatest champions of peace and progress mankind has ever seen! You were chosen because you had powers and abilities that made you- You joined because you..."

Then it cuts back to Winston, who looks down saddened.

Winston: "You already know this... Look, the people decided they were better off without us. They even called us criminals! They tore our family apart. But look around! Someone has to do something! We have to do something! We can make a difference again. The world needs us now, more than ever! Are you with me?"

Y/n stands up from his seat, a determined grin on his face.

Y/n: "I'm with you Winston. Always will be"

A loud banging gets y/n's attention. The holo screen changes from Winston to a security camera, which shows multiple talon agents breaking into the base. Thinking back to Winston's message, y/n pulled up a key pad, and lowered the lights.

Y/n: "it's hero time"

Y/n sneaks away into the darkness, as the watch on his wrist activates, allowing nanotech to travel over his body.

The main door to the room is finally busted open, as talon soldiers flood in.

Soldier1: "spread out. We have to take the kid alive"

The soldiers do as told, and spread out over the room. one of them backs up into a massive metal suit. Turning around, the soldier shakes his head.

Soldier2: "who's big enough to fit in that?"

Y/n: "it's not much about fitting.."

Soldier2: "huh?"

The suit activates, as green energy surges through it, lighting up the suit itself. Showing off its coloration. Four large arms painted a bright red, matching its head. A white torso with a black stripe down the center, which led to the black legs.

Y/n: "it's about how to use it!"

Y/n grabbed the soldiers arm, and threw him away into a wall, knocking him out. The other soldiers look back, seeing the mech that would make Reinhardt's armor a tad jealous.

Y/n: "you guys stepped into the wrong base"

Soldier1: "fire!"

The soldiers do as told, and relentlessly fire their weapons at y/n's armor, but it did nothing but chip the paint, which was no issue in its own. With a chuckle, y/n pulled back his arms, and then clapped them together, sending a shock wave at the soldiers, knocking them down.

Y/n: "please tell me you guys brought reinforcements. I haven't had a chance to test this armor out yet!"

Y/n is suddenly thrown aside, as a much larger talon soldier stood over him.

Y/n: "finally a fight!"

Y/n jumps back to his mechanized feet, and bares his four mechanical fists. The big soldier did the same, then threw a punch, but y/n side stepped away, and threw a punch at the soldiers side. The soldier tried to back hand y/n, but y/n deactivates the armor to duck, then reactivates the armor to chop his throat.

Y/n: "that was actually pathetic"

Y/n then raises his fist, and brings them down on top of the soldiers head. Leaving a total of fourteen talon agents unconscious in y/n's home.

Y/n: "overwatch is finally back. So it's time I take my place next to my friends!"

————————————————————————————————————

Now. I have a question for everyone.

In the overwatch story mode, you can have four players team up and choose between the available heroes.

Now, the way I'm gonna do this is change it to five, have y/n be one, and you all get to decide the other four characters.

Resistance

Liberation
(Chose 3 for this one. The first one will default to sojourn)

Ironclad