(one-shot!)The young justice

Y/n tennyson. A member of the justice league. And amazing boyfriend. When the chance is clear, he takes his girlfriend on a date to the hall of justice the same day that his teammates bring their sidekicks to visit. One thing leads to another, and he finds himself a "supervisor" of a new team called the young justice. Which his girlfriend is apart of.

————————————————————————————————————

Gotham city

It was a nice day in gotham city. Sitting in the center of the city was a wide open park, which had friends and families around, simply walking, talking, or even cooking. But people started running in fear, as frosting winds started washing over the green grass. Civilians were frozen solid, as snow started to fall.

One family, who were forced to witness it all, looked above them, as a hill was frozen over, a large suited man walked forth, holding a large gun in his hands. This was a villain common here in Gotham. Mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: "Enjoying family time?"

Mr. Freeze aimed his ice gun at the family, and fired. Freezing them in solid ice.

Mr. Freeze: "My family has other plans"

Mr. Freeze went on to attack the other civilians, however, he was him by a familiar weapon.

Mr. Freeze: "Batman. I was wondering when-"

There was a childish laughter running around him. When turning around, a figure, most obviously not batman, jumps on Mr. Freeze's glass dome helmet, knocking him over, and jumping away.

This was Robin. Batman's sidekick.

Reaching around, Robin flung a few more Robin branded batarang at the glass dome, cracking it. But Mr. Freeze didn't even care. In fact, he sounded disappointed.

Mr. Freeze: "Oh. Boy Wonder. The Bat sent you to drag me off to prison? Frankly, I'm underwhelmed"

Freeze got back to his feet, and gave a smirk, aiming his freeze gun at the boy wonder.

Robin: "Great. But I'm kind of in a hurry here"

Mr. Freeze: "Kids. Always in such a rush"

Robin: "Not talking to you"

Freeze processed what Robin meant, and turned around, seeing the dark knight in the air. Gliding back down, batman gave a punch, breaking the dome on Freeze's head.

————————————————————————————————————

Star city

On a bridge in Star city, an ice villain, known as icicle Jr. Lands in the road, and started to cause havoc, sending cars crashing, and flying all over. This caused him to burst out into laughter. However, it stops when multi arrows are shot into the ice around him, one even hitting into his shoulder.

The culprits were two archers on the top of the bridge. One in green, the green arrow, and the other in red, his sidekick speedy.

Icicle Jr: "Finally. I was wondering what a guy had to do-"

His arms grew more covered in ice, before flinging multiple shards of ice at the archers.

Icicle Jr: "-to get a little attention around here!"

Without any issue, the archers drew arrows, and shot down the attack.

Speedy: "Junior's doing this for attention? I'm telling you now, this little distraction better not interfere"