(one-shot!)another sin

y/n Tennyson, an accomplice to the seven deadly sins, comes out of hiding after finding out his old friends had returned, and getting the band back together.

—————————————————

A fifteen year old teen is seen sitting by a campfire, poking at the flames with a stick.

This is y/n Tennyson, a powerful shapeshifter. You see, In this world, magic can be found all over, and in all different forms. Y/n's magic, shapeshifting magic, is a pretty fairly one, but y/n's is special.

Unlike most with shapeshifting magic, where they simply become a different form, y/n's is much.. more.

Y/n's body is covered in rune like writing. His arms, legs, chest, back, and even a bit of his face.

These ruins are what transform y/n into his forms. Yes. He has multiple.  He even used one of them to make the fire.

Y/n puts down the stick, and gave a sigh.

Y/n: "bandits"

All around him, bandits hid in the foliage, each having a weapon at the ready. On of them then whispered to the boss.

Bandit: "is that the guy from the wanted poster?"

Bandit boss: "that's him alright. A little older then the poster shows, but those tattoos are a dead giveaway"

Y/n took a breath, as the bandit boss signaled for a bandit with a bow to take aim. As the bow bandit took aim, the boss gave the signal, as the bow bandit let the arrow fly.

Y/n's eyes shot open, as the runes all over his body glows green, as his arm changed into that of cyan crystals, and blocks the arrow with ease. The bandit boss gasp, as well as the bandits around.

Y/n: "nice shot. If I didn't block, I'd definitely be dead"

Y/n stands up, and pulls the arrow from his crystal arm, before looking over at the bandits.

Y/n: "you think you'd get the drop on me?"

Y/n held out his crystal arm, and from his finger, a single shard his shot out, cutting the cheek of the bow bandit.

Boss bandit: "damnit! Alright people! Jump 'em!"

All the bandits jump out from hiding, ready to all attack at once. However, y/n punched his fist together, as both his arms changed to those of a red oni-like creature. He then ripped off the cloak he was wearing, revealing two more arms of the exact same, along with more runes covering his body, as well as an hourglass like rune covering his entire back.

He then lifted up his arms, and slams them down, sending a shockwave to the bandits, throwing them all back.

Y/n: "gonna have to do a lot more then tha-"

An arrow is suddenly shot through his throat, as he desperately tried to stop the bleeding, before he suddenly falls forward.

Boss bandit: "hey, who shot that arrow?!"

Bow bandit 2: "i-i did sir!"

Boss bandit: "great work! You get a little extra for the kill!"

As the bandits all began to celebrate, a groan left the supposed corpse of y/n. The teen sits up, and groans, as the hole in his throat is no longer there.

Y/n: "damn, that was a good shot. I'll give ya that"

Y/n scratched his neck, trying to remove the Itching pain from his neck.

Boss bandit: "w-what the hell?"

Y/n: "well, I guess I don't have to hold back~"

A devilish smirk formed on his face, as his body began to bulge, growing larger, and larger.

Bandit 2: "b-boss, what is that thing?!"

Boss bandit: "I.. I don't know.."

Now, y/n was an enormous reptile like creature, a sharp tooth grin on his face.

Humongosaur: "meet, HUMONGOSAUR!"

y/n lifts his arms, and brings them down, crushing half the bandits in the single attack. He then swipes his tail, killing a few more.

The sound of devilish laughter filled the forest, as the giant reptile is smashing, and crushing all the bandits. Having too much fun as he should.

"Y/n Tennyson. An accomplice of the seven deadly sins. He's known as the sinister shapeshifter. His power is on par with that of the leader of the sins, but at such a young age, there's many more surprises this young man has yet to show"