(one-shot!)cha-la! head-cha-la!

Y/n tennyson. Grandson of max tennyson, who introduces his young grandson to his friend bulma briefs. And a few of her friends as well. Eventually, y/n becomes what's know as a Z Fighter

—————————————————

Y/n: "you sure you both wanna fight me at once?"

Goku: "oh come on y/n! It'll be good training!"

Vegeta: "what, are you scared to lose?"

Y/n stared at the two Saiyan's standing in front of him, before activating the Omnitrix on his wrist.

Y/n: "alright. You asked for this"

Y/n slams down on the watch, and transformed into four arms.

Four arms: "come at me with all you got!"

Goku smirked, and immediately charged at y/n, who sidesteps, and grabs the Saiyan by the back of his gi, and flung him to the side. Vegeta then also charges in, but gets grabbed by the face, and smashed into the ground.

A ki blast hits y/n in the back, as Goku comes flying in again. Y/n turns around, and uses Vegeta to smack Goku away, before throwing vegeta in the same direction.

Four arms: "come on! You both get super god level forms, and you come at me in base?!"

Goku: "well.. he does have a point Vegeta"

Vegeta: "whatever! Let's hurry up and get this over with!"

The two Saiyan's charge up their power, when both were enveloped in a golden aura.. the two had transformed into super Saiyan's.

Four arms: "that's what I'm talking about!"

In mere seconds, both speed at four arms, both knocking him away. Y/n catches himself, and straightens himself and flexes his arms.

Four arms: "ok, let's see if this technique works when I'm alien!"

Y/n clenches his fists, as his muscles began to bulge,  as a red aura surrounded him.

Four arms: "kaio-ken ×10!"

The red aura bursts, and four arms bared all four hands, gesturing the Saiyan's to charge. Goku is the first, immediately going for the attack, but the tetramand swiftly dodges, and set two fists into Goku's stomach, which sends him flying into the air.

Four arms: "your next Vegeta!"

With speed that shouldn't belong to an alien of his size, four arms seemingly appeared in front of Vegeta. The Saiyan prince crossed his arms in an attempt to block, and was able to block one punch, but he was fighting an alien with four hands. A second punch is swung at the prince, fast enough for Vegeta to be unable to block. The prince is sent flying right into Goku, who had just returned from being thrown away himself.

Four arms: "come on! Lousy super Saiyan ain't gonna cut it! Hit me with the good stuff you two!"

Y/n gained no answer, instead, a pair of loud booming yells is heard in the distance, as giant pillars of blue light are seen.

Four arms: "about time"

Two blurs of blue speed by, one discombobulating y/n, the other sending a gut punch that mimicked his own from before. These attacks sent the aliens shapeshifter flying into the air, but then he took advantage of the situation.

Four arms: "let's go!"

Y/n smacks down on the Omnitrix, as his figure changed into a large reptilian beast.

Humongosaur: "humongosaur!! Now, let's stack!! Kaio-ken ×20!!"

Y/n's humongosaur body grows in size, as his arms, legs, and chest all doubled in size in comparison. As he finally made it back on the ground, humongosaur is surrounded by an intimidating aura of red, as the glowing blue figures of Goku and Vegeta in super Saiyan blue stood ahead of him.

Goku and Vegeta both suddenly pull back their hands. Goku charging an orb of blue energy, and Vegeta, one of purple. Humongosaur smirks, and lifts his head into the air, as an orb of green energy formed in his open mouth.

As they were about to let loose their devastating attacks, they were stopped by a voice calling out to them.

Bulma: "are you three done yet?! You're about to destroy the entire area!"

Vegeta: "shut up woman! We were just about finished with this child before you interrupted us!"

Humongosaur: "excuse you?! I was about to wash the floor with you two!"

Goku: "well, I gotta admit, he did have us on the ropes for most of the fight!"

Vegeta: "tch. Whatever!"

The three power down, all returning to base forms, and y/n returning to human.

Bulma: "oh! And y/n, that girlfriend of yours dropped by! Asking when your next date was!"

Y/n: "b-bulma!!"

Bulma: "sorry!~ just teasing! Well, she did actually drop by to ask if you were here"

Y/n: "is she still here?"

Bulma nods, as y/n immediately ran past her.

Bulma: "aw!~ young love~"