(one-shot!)Monsters and aliens!

y/n Tennyson, savior of the universe, or even multiverse in some cases, is entrusted by the head woman of M.O.N. to assist a man in taking care of an over abundance of monster girls.

------------------

An eighteen year old boy, one with h/c hair, and e/c eyes, wearing a white jacket with green highlights, stood in front of woman with black hair and sunglasses, and a black suit.

Ms. Smith: "so... Will you do it?"

Y/n: "let me get this straight... You want me.. to help this guy, who, mind you, didn't agree to any of this, take care of a ton of monster girls, that you keep dumping onto him?"

Ms. Smith: "correct!"

Y/n: "what is wrong with you?"

Ms. Smith: "eh-"

Y/n: "shut up. I don't wanna know. I'll do it, but you owe me big time"

Ms. Smith: "aw!~ thanks y/n!"

Ms. Smith goes to hug y/n, but he holds out a hand to stop her.

Y/n: "no hugs"

Y/n walked out of the smiths office, and randomly strolled through the M.O.N. headquarters.

Y/n: "stupid aunt smith. You really are an idiot..."

???: "You talking to yourself again kid?"

From the corridor beside him, y/n heard a familiar voice. Looking towards it, he spots a short girl with dark skin, and black eyes, with golden irises. Long flowing white hair hid any inappropriate views of her usually nude body, but luckily right now, she wore a white shirt with a black stripe.

Y/n: "oh, hey doppel. Is that my old shirt?"

Doppel: "hey y/n. And yes, it is"

Y/n: "I'm not even gonna ask how you got it..."

Doppel: "and you won't find out. What're you doing here kid? Been what, three months since you were last here?"

Y/n: "auntie smith is making me do some stupid work for her lazy butt-"

Doppel: "your eighteen, just say ass"

Y/n: "I refuse"

Doppel: "I'll corrupt you one of these days"

Y/n: "I'd like to see you try!"

The two stare at one another, until another voice entered the conversation. Turning to the new voice, the two see a zombie girl, the same height as y/n, with red hair, and covered in stitches. Behind her was a short cyclops girl with short purple hair, and pale skin. and then behind her, bending down to simply fit in the hallway, was a giant ogre woman, with a single horn protruding from her forehead.

All three of them wore outfits that were a combination of oranges, yellows, and blacks. this was team M.O.N., and they were currently in their "work" outfits.

Y/n: "zombina, manako, Tio! What're you three doing here?"

Zombina: "I should be asking you that kid! Whatcha doin' all the way down from Bellwood?"

Y/n: "tch. Aunt smith wants my help with something. I agreed. But she definitely owes me big for this"

Zombina: "hm.. I know what'll get this off your mind! We're about to head out for a mission, wanna join us?"

Y/n: "really?! Can I?"

Zombina: "sure! I don't see why not!"

Y/n: "yes! Let's go!"

Y/n runs past the three girls, but zombina grabs him by his hood. She then sets him up straight, and turns him around.

Zombina: "other way"

Y/n: "r-right..."

------------------

A large humanoid chicken is seen standing in front of a flower shop, a large unearthly gun in his hands.

Liam: "alright! Listen up!-"

Officer: "what are your demands?!"

Liam: "if you let me finish-"

Civilian: "what does he want?"

Liam: "could I please finish-"

Police chief: "what the hell even is he?"

Liam: "COULD YOY ALL SHUT UP-"

two large figures suddenly crash into the ground behind him. Turning around, Liam was met with the sights of an armored Tio, and four arms.

Liem: "o-oh.... h-hey y/n..."

Four arms: "sup liam. Been a while. This where you've been?"

Liam raises his hands, before taking aim at the two, but before he could fire, the gun was shot from his hands.

Liam: "Bwak! What just happened?!"

Four arms: "just a friend of mine. Don't worry"

Y/n then raises a fist. Liem looks up in horror, before dropping to his knees.

Liem: "I SURRENDER!"

Four arms: "good choice"

From the crowd, zombina and doppel walk forward, an unamused expression on both of their faces.

Zombina: "what the hell kid? You probably didn't even need us!"

Returning to human, y/n bows his head in apology.

Y/n: "sorry! I'm just so used to working alone, that I kinda forgot! I'll make it up to you two! I promise!"

Tio: "hey! What about me?!"

Y/n: "I'll make it up to you too! I swear! All four of you! I just.. gotta find out what..."

Zombina: "well, while you're thinking about that, we're gonna head back to base. Gonna join us?"

Y/n: "sure.. I got nothing better to do..."