Match

"Babe."

"Hm?"

Italian leather shoes clicked off the floor as the powerful lawyer belonging to them began to walk through the bedroom from the bathroom, heading into the closet. The man was fixing his cuffs on his blue pin-stripped dress shirt, with the neck still not buttoned. Harvey's million dollar condo was lit up with sunlight as the beautiful April sky emphasized every beautiful thing in the room, including the beautiful woman. The woman that was in the room sat on the edge of the bed, pulling up her nude thigh-high stockings. She was still in her lilac lingerie: a push-up bra with lacy boy-shorts. She got up from the bed, following her man into the closet. She grabbed a gray Chanel pencil high-waist skirt, slipping it on her bottom half, still unzipped.

"Do you know where my blue tie is?"

She ignored him, looking for her shirt.

"You know which one, the electric blue striped one with the sky blue background-"

She held it up for him as she grabbed her shirt from the bottom drawer.

"And my-"

She held the silver cufflinks up.

"Oh, and where's-"

She held up the matching silver tie clip.

Harvey was going to ask her to fix his tie, but she grasped either side of the tie, making a very sophisticated Windsor knot, getting it to the right length. She grabbed the tie clip from Harvey's hands clipping it in the perfect spot; just how Harvey liked it. As he admired his tie, he didn't realize that his cuffs were clipped with the Swarovski cuffs already. He looked up to see Max tuck in her light blue satin dress shirt into her high waist gray skirt. Not wanting to feel useless, he moved her hands away from the back of her skirt, zipping up the skirt. He pressed his body against her back, wrapping her arms around her as he rested his head against her face.

"Thank you for marrying me," he whispered in a playful voice.

She smirked, "What would you do without me?"

"Not know the meaning of true beauty," he kissed her cheek before pulling away, going for his jacket that was sitting on the edge of the chaise.

"Harvey, you know how to make a girl blush," Max said, buttoning up her Chanel suit jacket. Max was fixing her hair as Harvey was putting on his jacket. All of a sudden, Max stopped what she was doing as she froze in mid-air. It took Harvey a few minutes to notice Max, whose smile was creeping on her face.

"What?" He asked.

"We match," Max said, laughing.

Sure enough, Harvey looked down to see that they were wearing a suit that had the exact same shade of gray. What made it funnier was that both their shirts were the exact same shade of light blue. Max shook her head as she began walking back into the closet.

"This is what I get for leaving an extra suit here," she said, shrugging off her jacket.

Harvey came to her right there and then, pulling the jacket back over her shoulders.

"Keep it on," he said, smirking at her as he fixed her collar, "I think it's cute."

She shrilled in laughter, leaning up to kiss him.

"Do not say 'cute', please," she scrunched her nose in distaste, "It's not in your vernacular."

"Then what is?" He said with a challenging eyebrow.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Smart, sexy, savvy... I could keep going, you know."

"Oh I know," he said smiling.