Perfect

"...The Ralmond case was handled perfectly, Anderson. Because of that, we met the the quota for new clients..."

Harvey sat boredly in his seat, slightly slouching in boredom as he listened to Jessica speak to all the Junior and Senior partners in the firm. He looked at his watch, reading that it was just past noon. He sighed, wishing that he could pull out his phone to text Max. But unfortunately, Max gave Harvey a strict rule to not text her unless she texted him first. He mentally rolled his eyes as he tapped his pen slowly; his woman was extremely infuriating sometimes. He had no idea what Max was doing right now, but he did know that Donna wasn't at the office because "she wasn't feeling well", and Rachel took an earlier lunch break, and hasn't been back yet. Woman things, he thought to himself as he shook his head. As soon as his mind was off his woman, which was rare, his phone rang instantly. With some semblance of glee, he pulled it out of his breast pocket. He hid his smug face from the woman in charge as the bosswoman eyed him suspiciously.

'Get me out of here.'

Harvey responded quickly, 'Where would you be in particular?'

'Promise not to freak out?'

His eyebrows furrowed, 'When you say that I tend to freak out, Max.'

'I'm at Kleinfeld's.'

Harvey kept his promise, and did not freak out. He was more annoyed, knowing she kept her wedding dress appointment a secret and snuck away from him so that Harvey wouldn't do what he always does.

Buy Max everything.

He knew she loved her money, and was proud that she was extremely wealthy. She wasn't afraid to spend her own money, and that's what annoyed Harvey. Call him sexist, but he wanted her to keep her money, because the idea of Max holding a Black American Express with the name 'Harvey Specter' on it filled him with such joy that reminded him of Christmas morning. He wanted Max to have the world, and he wanted to be the one to give it to her.

'Why? Too much tool chaffing your legs?'

Harvey looked up to see Jessica give him a scowling look as she spoke to everyone. Harvey gave her a smirk back before looking down at his phone again.

'There's too many dresses for me to pick! How will I know which one will be perfect?'

He shook his head.

'Max, you're gorgeous. You could be wearing one of my suits and still look fantastic.'

'That's because you're biased.'

'What's the matter? This never mattered before.'

'Well, I want to be perfect for you, Harvey. Is that too much to ask?'

He smiled softly.

'Never.'

"Harvey," the sound of the powerful Jessica Pearson boomed.

The lawyer in question looked up to see that the conference room had been vacated for quite some time now, with the only people in the room being Jessica Pearson, and Harvey himself.

"How many times do I have to tell you Harvey," she said, picking up her folders, "leave your personal life out of the office and away from the job."

Harvey smirked as he stood up, adjusting his suit, "Well I would, but that would mean Pearson Hardman falls off the radar of every media outlet. Now that's not good for business, now is it?"

Jessica's back stood straighter, "This whole 'power couple' thing is really irritating for me."

"For you?" The brunette lawyer said, appalled.