3: Imprint?

The severity of our wounds can only be constructed of our wreckless actions. We as people choose only to blame others, but in reality we cause ourselves more harm than the people around us. In time, the human race has only became more violent. Some chose to hide it, others allow it to flow contained, most of us embrace the violence and let it consume us. If humans were less wreckless, wounds would stop. We are the lethal creatures. Some chose suicide to escape, others homicide. Never do we feel more alive than when we encounter death face to face...
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"A safe place where we can talk." Jake replies in a stern tone.

"About what?" I continue.

"Wait until we get there."

"Why?"

"So that it's safe. Don't ask any more questions either."

And with that the rest of the drive was silent. I didn't speak and neither did he.

"We're here." He says. I take off the helmet and get off.

"Now are you going to answer my questions?" I cross my arms.

"After we get inside and you sit down. Before you start asking questions I need to tell you something very important." Jake leads me inside the small cabin. It was nearly consumed by plants. The inside newly furnished. By the outside it was abandoned like myself 8 years ago, the inside shows a different story, a more lively tale. I sit in a chair and wait for him to start. He pulls a chair in front of me and sits, our hands intertwine as he let's out a sigh.

"Talk, if you're gonna." I say slightly annoyed.

"Werewolves, we're different than other supernaturals. We have multiple breeds, certain breeds are capable of special things, inheriting unique abilities. Three breeds that consist of, Half-Shifters werewolves that can only be bitten and can't shift into a full wolf, Evolvinate werewolves that evolve the pure ones into wolves the evil into the weird Sy-Fy werewolves either born or bitten, then you have the kind that are like us Full-Shifters we phase into giant wolves because of a gene that we were born with. We can imprint, unlike the other breeds."

"What's imprinting?" I ask, totally confused

"It's like, being whatever you need to be for her. It's no longer gravity that pulls you to the earth, it's her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's our most absolute law, only punishable by death when broken. You'd do anything, be anything for her, a protector, a brother, friend, even more than that."