15: Awakening

JACOB

Yes, I'm proud of her for what she did, but she shouldn't have killed him. I know why she did what she did, but she knows how dangerous it was. She can't die, not now. I know that if she does she won't stay dead long, but it could break the bond. I couldn't live with myself if it did. I've already lost one imprint, but it's different with her. If I loose her, I will go absolutely out of my freaking mind. The connection, it's different, with Renesmee I could lose her and care less. If I loose El, I loose myself inside the animal. I imprinted before we caught her, she gave herself up because she felt the bond. That's why she only spoke to me for the first two months. That's why she only wanted to be with me.

"LET ME GO!" El roars from the other room. She's been chained up since she blacked out. By the looks of it, she just woke up. "GET THESE CHAINS OFF OF ME!" A small rattling with a pause. "GET THEM OFF CARLISLE BEFORE I GET THE URGE TO MURDER YOU FOR LOCKING ME UP!"

ELIZABETH

Okay, I kill my piece of shit father, save my brother and get locked in chains. Seriously!?! I woke up with claws and fangs, possibly glowing eyes, but I was also in chains, that's how you piss someone off.

"I SAID LET ME GO!" I roar making the house shake a little.

"I'm afraid I cannot as of now, but soon." Carlisle sighs.

"LET ME GO NOW!!!" I hope he knows what he's asking for.

"El, stop before you hurt yourself." Jake says walking into the room.

"YOU'RE LETTING THEM DO THIS!"

"El, you're gonna get yourself hurt."

"Jake, please. Tell them to let me go. I won't hurt anyone, I promise." I beg letting the chains hang. Him and the bloodsucker share looks.

"Are you sure?" Jake asks walking over.

"Yes, now please, get these off." I hold my arms out toward Jake. Carlisle throws him keys. Jake unlocks the cuffs and they fall to the ground. I throw my arms around Jake's neck. "Can I please kill Carlisle for locking me up?" I whisper in his ear. Jake pulls me back enough to see my face.

"No, you're not killing anymore people." He says seriously. I throw my head back in defeat letting out a groan, then let it hang at my chest. I peek up through my hair.

"Why?"

"We're not playing twenty questions."

"You're no fun." I huff blowing hair out of my face.

"Come on."
************************************************************************************************************
We pull up to the house and see Charlie's police cruiser. I slowly step off the motorcycle and share a look with Jake.

"Why is he here?" I ask pointingly.

"I don't know."

"Can I walk through the woods, I don't feel like playing twenty questions."

"No, just act like you still barely talk."

"I still do!" I throw my hands up and head toward the door.

"Jake, El." Billy says nodding toward Charlie. I simply ignore him And walk to the couch, flip over the arm and plop down on the dig bed. I miss my little hideout thingy.

"She hasn't been really talkative today." Jake sighs.

"Think you could get her to answer a few questions?" Charlie asks. Jake glances at me and a shake my head before pushing myself further down.