Chapter 1

(But this music plays instead) (Instrumental; 0:00 to 0:20) (The rest is orchestrated)

Light floods into an old attic as the door is opened. A small figure, possibly a child, hidden in a blanket, walks through the room admiring the artifacts as they glimmered in the light as if they were showered in gold. He first passed by an electric guitar, with ancient designs on it, in front of what one would assume as a type of knight's armor. He then passed by two ninja swords, tinted a dark silver and curved like crescent moons, in front of a purple, navy blue colored ninja suit. The third were two bazookas. Enormous bazookas with gatling type function in the center and missile launcher type functions in front of them. They both had an axe blade attached to the back of them, as if they both switched to an axe form. Behind the guns was what looked like a blacksmith's outfit but it had more of a warlike flair to it. The last he passed by were two disk-like weapons, and behind them was a shorter, light blue outfit that almost looked like sorcerer's robes. The child finally stopped towards an ancient map of what looked like an old city with the words Jenshu Cheng written on top. The child gasped in amazement. He looked to see a brown leather cover book with gold moldings around the edges and a blue gem adorned into its center. A clawed, fury hand reached out from under the blanket. He was about to grab the book to read it but was startled by

"Isaac."

A voice boomed as a shadow appeared behind him. A dark figure stepped towards the child to reveal that it was a humanoid wolf with grey fur and old blue eyes. The child stood there, startled and caught in his crime.

"What are you doing up, son? It's late. You know your mother doesn't like you sneaking out."

He lifted the blanket off of his son's head to reveal it was a smaller wolf. He had his father's eyes but those of a younger boy's. The sides of his face were decorated with stripes shaped like lightning symbols. Two on each cheek. The top of his head had stripes, but they slanted down to in-between his eyes and surround his pointy hair.

"Come on, son." The older wolf said. "Let's get you to bed."

"I want to know, Dad.", said the younger wolf in a meek voice.

The older wolf looked at him.

"I want to know the story. About your old home. Please."

The older wolf was reluctant. As if he wasn't sure if he wasn't ready for his son to hear this story. As if he wasn't going to like what he was about to hear, but he had a right to know. He smiled and said

"Well, you're not going to find the whole story in that book."

His son smiled and sat down. Ready to listen.

"My version of the story tells you how I met your uncles, and your mother. And how our worlds changed forever."

As he said that, the scene zoomed in towards the map, and it showed the actual land and city as he narrated the story.

A wise leader is always there for his people. Many, including our great leader, Rameses Saul, believed that. So when the entire village fell to a great sickness, he was determined to save them with every ounce of his last breath. He traveled very far and wide in search of a cure. He soon feared to be dead until a shaman saw his plight and told him of a way to cure his people. Immediately, the medicine worked, but for every cure, there is a cost. The medicine made him stronger and faster and enlightened his sense, but gave him the form of the mighty wolf. Fur like silver, and teeth and claws like knives. He returned to his village, expecting a celebration for his return, but instead, they reared back in fright. He could not make them see what he saw. He saw a blessing, but they saw a curse. They cast him out. Outraged at their revilement, he swore revenge against them. The villagers believed that they were rid of the monster forever, but he returned with an army unlike anything that the villagers had ever seen. Due to the sickness that had still affected them, they were overrun. They had to choice but to surrender and take this devil's cure. In fear of the outside world's response to their new form, they built a wall to keep themselves hidden. This city was named Jinshu Cheng. "The City of Metal". No one goes in, and no one goes out. Some lived under his rule, in fear of what he could do to them. Others who rebelled were either imprisoned or sentenced to death. Lands were divided. Borders were drawn. New tribes and organizations were created. There was one group in particular who were the most feared rebellion group in history.