Chapter 16

Asher: Sorry about that.

He said as he got off Zeke.

Zeke: C'mon. We better get outta here.

Asher: Right behind, ya, buddy. See ya, chumps.

As they both walked towards the door, the people ran back towards the bus in fright.

Asher: Oh, and don't worry. I know you are thanking us with gratitude in your heart.

Bus Driver: Dude, you literally just endangered everyone on the bus.

Asher: Uh, hello? "Endanger" meaning we didn't kill or hurt anyone. We just saved everyone's lives.

He argued back. But the bus driver wasn't listening to reason.

Bus Driver: You just flipped the bus over!

Asher: Okay, your negativity is--

Zeke: Asher! We don't have time for this! Let's go!

Asher: (groans) Alright, but just so you know, you will look back on this day and say--- Woah!

He was too busy arguing with the bus driver that he didn't notice the exit was not close enough to the ground that he fell off.

Asher: Ow.

The patrons just looked at him weird.

Asher: Not that. Not that. You will be saying, you know what? Never mind. You know what you'll be saying.

And then he ran off.

Zeke just looked at him with a smile.

Asher: What?

Zeke: Nothing. Let's go before--

"Hey!"

And then, all of a sudden, Enoch and Rubble were standing on top of the bus.

Asher: Uh oh.

Zeke: Run.

Asher tried running off, but Rubble held him down. Zeke saw this and stopped.

Asher: Just go, Zeke! Don't worry about me!

Then Enoch jumped off the bus and kicked him in the chest, with his other mechanical foot, erecting spikes on the bottom, on top of Zeke's neck with the spikes surrounding his neck, and crossed his swords above his neck as well, both stabbing the ground, pinning him down.

Enoch had a satisfied smiled on his face. He had won.

Enoch: Well, well, well. Looks like our little chase has come to an end. Yeah, sad ain't it? All good things must come to an end, eventually, no matter how much you enjoy 'em. I'll finally have the revenge and satisfaction I so richly crave. Nothin's ever gonna stand in my way, again.

Zeke: (struggling) Oh, yeah? What then?

Enoch's face then shifted into confusion.

Enoch: What?

Zeke: I mean after you get the revenge and satisfaction, teach all your enemies a lesson, become ruler of the world, what's your plan, then? Huh? Or did you not plan that far ahead, yet?

Enoch: I ain't talkin' 'bout rulin' the world, man. I ain't 'bout all that rulin' with an iron fist garbage, boy. I'm talkin' 'bout purifying the world from all its evil.

Zeke then laughed.

Enoch: What? What so funny?

Zeke: There's no real plan, here. No real motive.

Enoch: Of course there is. That's the real dream.

Zeke: That's all it is. A fantasy. There's no perfect world that is created by those who hold anger in their hearts.