Chapter 4

Word spread fast about the explosion at the saloon. Meanwhile, two wolves were in the middle of a chess. One was thinking carefully about his next move. Then he saw his chance, but while he made his move, Asher appeared out of nowhere and jumped over them.

Asher: Watch out, comin' through!

Then landed next to them and kept running. They barely paid him attention as they were still engrossed in the game. Unfortunately, Zeke ran over the table and fell.

Both: Hey!

Zeke: Sorry about that. Get back here! 

Zeke was still chasing Asher all throughout the market place.

Asher: Watch yourselves, nimrods! Get out of the way!

Zeke: Scuse me. Pardon. (To Asher) Get back here, you little thief!

Asher pulled out a disk from his back and it stretched out into a skateboard. He then proceeded to ride on it to go faster.

Zeke saw this and squinted to see if his eyes weren't deceiving him.

Zeke: Wait, those weapons... it can't be.

Asher flicked on his goggles and rode up the rail of a stairway and knocked on a door. Zeke still ran up the stairs and the door that Asher knocked on opened and hit Zeke in the face. By the time he closed the door so that he could catch up, he noticed that Asher pulled a clothesline and aimed it at his legs to trip him.

Zeke: Oh, come on-.

Asher released it and the string knocked him over the rail and into a street sign and into a litter of crates and garbage. He looked back to see his good work.

Asher: (chuckling) What an idiot.

Then he skated off. Zeke climbed out of the garbage with a banana peel on his head. He saw Asher skating off and got angry, pulling the banana peel off, and ran after him. Asher looked behind him and skated faster. He then proceeded to knock stands and cargo over. But Zeke, being fast on his feet, dodged the fallen objects. Asher then skateboard under a heavy crate being carried by two wolves who stopped, being distracted. Zeke saw that he was about to run into another obstacle and slid under it. Then Asher finally got clever. He knocked over a tax collecting stand and the money spilled out. All the people of the street came over to collect it, blocking up the road for Zeke. He watching Asher slip away and got even more frustrated. 

Meanwhile, Asher hid behind a box. Zeke finally got through the people and he seemed to have lost him. Asher looked around and he chuckled at his fortune.

Asher: Looks like I catfished that nimrod.

Then Asher looked to his left and noticed that Zeke appeared behind him.

Zeke: Really? 

Asher: AAAAHHH!!!!

He screamed in surprise and Zeke covered his mouth when he noticed someone coming.

Enoch and Rubble looked around in the alley but they didn't see anyone.

Rubble: Huh, thought for sure I heard something.

Enoch: It's a marketplace. You hear all sorts of noises. C'mon, man. 

They both walked away. Zeke still had his hand on Asher's mouth. He kept it there and put his cloak on and snuck out from behind the two bounty hunters.'

Rubble: No, really. I heard someone screaming. 

Enoch: Man or woman?

Rubble: I don't know. Sounded like a woman, but more like a man.